~Fourteen~

Quick A/N (don't forget to check out my Daniel seavey book! Thanks and enjoy the chapter!)

Faelyns POV

"Christina!" I yelled as I saw her close her front door and start running towards the van. "Faelyn!!!" She squealed before jumping into the seat beside me after opening the door and she closed it excitedly.

"I missed youuuu" she whined while latching her arms around me and I returned the gesture "I missed you too Chrissy" I said. Everyone said hi to Christina before Corbyn, "hey Christina, how are you today?" He asked turning in his seat as Daniel pulled onto the road and started towards McDonalds.

I didn't fail to notice the slight blush on her cheeks, "it was great Corbs, how was yours?" She asked and I raised my eyebrows. "Corbs?" I hissed teasingly.

She rolled her eyes as her cheeks became as red as Zachs and Corbyn replied with a 'good'.

~•~

We finally pulled into the McDonald's parking lot. Daniel shut off the car as Corbyn quickly jumped out, same with Jack as Corbyn opened Christina's door for her and Jack opened mine.

"Thanks" we both said kindly as we hopped out of the open doors. The other boys piled out as I stood beside Jack. "Soooooooo, you wanna go play Marco Polo in there or what?" He asked while smirking at me.

We both sprinted inside without the others and made a b line to the playground. There were a couple of todlers in there but no other kids in the big structure.

"Not it" I said before Jack rolled his eyes and closed them. "Ok you get ten seconds" he said before I quietly made my way up the huge swirlie slide and to the top. I looked out of a small see through part to see a parent looking at me and Jack in confusion.

"Marco!" He shouted loudly before attempting to duck into the entrance of the structure but hitting his head anyway. "Polo!" I giggled.

"Ouch" he hissed as he started to climb up the inside of it, my eyes widened, he was coming right towards me but I stayed still.

He continued his way up while shouting a loud ass 'Marco'. "Be quiet, polo'' I hissed as he continued to come towards me.

He finally made his way towards me but he still couldn't sense that I was there as he sat back against the plastic structure, letting out a huff.

"Marco!" He yelled before I heard a door open. "Can you two please come out! There are already three complaints and this play structure is only for kids below the age of twelve!" And employee yelled up at us but before Jack could open his eyes I kissed his cheek sweetly. "Polo" I whispered before I leapt into the slide instead of waiting for his reaction.

"H-hey! W-wait for m-me F-Fae!" I heard him stumble over his words as I started to exit the play area. "Nah I think imma go order now Jack" I said before leaving and going towards the guys and Christina.

"Where's Jack?" Jonah asked before I let out a small laugh, "he's coming don't worry.." as I said this their orders were called and they grabbed their tray, taking it to a big table as I was after a woman to order.

Someone grabbed my wrist lightly before dragging me away from the line as I looked up to see a flustered Jack. "What?" I asked innocently as he rolled his eyes with a small smile.

"Why'd you do that?" He asked, his warm hand still gently rested on my wrist. "Do what?" I asked again, looking up at his face that was getting redder by the second.

He shrugged before bending down and kissing my cheek, his lips were incredibly soft and warm, and I'd never been kissed on the cheek before. This left me shellshocked.