~Sixteen~

(Quick A/N: PLEASE CONSIDER CHECKING OUT MY DANIEL SEAVEY BOOK! It would mean a lot :)) and thanks for all the reads and votes on this book!!)

Faelyns POV

Daniel finally pulled into my driveway. Everyone getting out of the car as Christina pulled down the seat to let me out. Jack was still on the floor. "Get up idiot" I grumbled while tugging at his arm and his eyes caught mine.

"No.." he trailed as I raised my eyebrows. "No?" I asked, "and why is that?" I asked as he shrugged I let go of his arm, my hand sliding away as he caught my hand before I could bring it to my side.

Smooth, Avery, real smooth.

"I wanna go inside Jackkkk it's already six  and I need to get my guitar and piano practice in" I whined as he rolled his eyes. "But I wanna just sit with you.." he whined back, pouting like a kid as I let out a laugh.

"We can go sit inside" I said bringing my body weight toward the space in front of me in attempt to lift him up. "No" he pouted, crossing his arms and letting my hand go, sending me flying onto the seat in front of me.

I smacked my chin off of the side off the door. "Owww!" I shrieked as I immediately felt his arms lift me up to face him. His eyes widened a fraction before he jumped over me, getting out, and picking me up bridal style.

"What the-" "shhh" he cut me off as he kicked the car door shut, speed walking to the front door where everyone stood. "Faelyn I need the key-" Corbyn was cut off by Jack grabbing a key out of his back pocket.

"What the hell?" Daniel asked. "I'm her best friend and I don't even have a key?" "No I am!" Jack said sticking his tongue out while everyone stared at my face.

"What?" I asked before they looked at Jack accusingly.

Jacks eyes widened as he sent everyone a small shake of his head. He pushed the door open and everyone filed in.

He sped walk to the kitchen setting me on the counter as I hissed while accudentally brushing my chin with my hand.

It felt wet and my eyes widened. "Jack.." I drug out as he turned with an ice pack. "Yeeeesss?" He asked, his tone of voice going higher. "My Chins bleeding isn't it?" I asked before he panicked.

"I-I'm sorry, if I knew you were gonna fall back I wouldn't have let go of your hand, I'm so so sorry I, here- put ice on it I'll go get a bandaid" he rambled while handing me the ice and leaving to grab a bandaid from the living room.

He rushed back over, before setting it down and grabbing a cloth, wetting it a bit and walking over to me. "Hurry up I wanna practice" I said, his hand raised with the cloth as he inched toward my chin.

"I- I don't wanna hurt you" he said as I let out a small laugh. "Shut up and clean the cut YOU made" I planted my finger on his chest as he rolled his eyes with a small smile.

He pressed the cloth to my chin, gently wiping off the dried up blood as I held back my pained face. "See? Wasn't that hard" I said before he opened the bandaid wrapper.

"Says the girl who smacked her chin off of the door" he said, I raised my eyebrows. "Says the boy who let my hand go, sending me flying into it" I shot back playfully as he let out a laugh and placed the bandaid over the cut.

I put my hands on the counter, about to jump off when Jack grabbed my wrists lightly, pulling them into my lap before smiling. "I still needa kiss it better you nuthead" he said as I started blushing like a madman.

"No I'm good" I joked putting my hand over his lips as he smirked at me. "Cmon Fae, we both know it won't heal if I don't" he said to which I rolled my eyes to.

"Noooo" I whined. "I want ice cream" I pouted while making grabby hands to the fridge as he rolled his eyes. "Fine" he said turning and opening the bottom section of the fridge and pulling out a popsicle.

"Is it r-" "yes it's red" he cut me off before handing it to me. He began walking away and toward his phone that was on the table a few feet away before I sighed.

I crossed my legs onto the counter and ate my popsicle. Watching Jack focused on his phone as Christina came into the kitchen and placed her hands on my knees with an excited look. "What?" I asked before she smirked.

"Guess who just winked at me and promised to play with my hair later" she said wiggling her eyebrows as I let out a small chuckle.

"Cor-" "YES!" she shouted now gripping onto my shoulders. "So do you like him?" I asked before she sent me a look, "no, now You have to answer a question" she said crossing her arms with a smirk.

"Do you like Ja-" she started in a whisper as my hand flew over her mouth. "N-no! Ew" I hissed as she raised her eyebrows. She began talking , everything coming out muffled in my hand as I laughed at her.

Prying my hand off of her mouth she joked, "you like him, you wanna put your hands in his curly hair and-" "no I don't shut up" I hissed playfully smacking her as Jack looked over.

"You good?" He asked me and I let out a curt nod before he put his earbuds back in his ears and continued scrolling. "You good" she mocked with a wink as I laughed.

"Stop, you're just like the boys" I chuckled. "Christina" Corbyn shouted from the living room. "Yess?" She shouts back as She sent me a smirk.

"Can you come here Chrissy?" He shouted as I raised my eyebrows. She avoided my eyes, hers darting everywhere but my own as her cheeks grew a deep crimson.

"Damn your blush Is dark" I teased as she smacked my leg playfully shaking her head. "Hey Chrissy, what if he wants to play with your hair?" I asked using her nick name as she rolled her eyes.

"I'll be there in a sec Corbyn" she shouted. "Yes she'll be there in a sec Corbone" I paused with a chuckle, "and would you please stop yelling in my house" I added before we heard the boys in the other room chuckle.

Christina gestured over to Jack who was still on his phone, before walking away with a smirk. "Jack" I called.

Nothing.

"Jaaaaaaaackk" I drug out.

Nothing.

I turned around, reaching into the fruit bowl on the counter and grabbed a banana. I turned, throwing it and aiming for his back but hitting the back of his head instead.

I bursted out in laughter while he looked up at me, eyebrows raised as he got up from his seat. "Did you need something?" He asked standing between my now uncrossed legs.

"Yes actually" I said playfully, all goofiness fading as I stared up into his eyes. My heart pounding a hundred times a second, as if it were going to jump out of my chest as I smiled up at him.

"I was waiting for you to kiss it better"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Lmao cliffhanger? This was also a filler but the next few ones will b gudddd... GO CHECK OUT MY DANIEL SEAVEY BOOK, IVE BEEN WORKING HARD ON IT!!

Don't forget to

Vote! Comment! Share!

Love you!

-Ness