~Four~

Faelyns POV

We looked at one another holding eye contact, he sent me a small smile which caused my cheeks to heat up.

I averted my gaze and we both went to get up at the same time..in the same direction...and we ended up budding heads.

"Ahh! Son of a-" "language" I snapped he looked taken aback. "Not my fault you hit my head" "not my fault you hit my head" I mocked him getting up and rubbing my head.

I turned to see him dramatically lying on the bed as if he had just been shot. "Get up and lets go" I staid holding a blank face to mask myself from stifling a laugh.

"Can't hear you, I'm dead" he said scratching his head. I chuckled and walked over to him pulling him up by the arm. "Let's go drama queen"

I dragged him out of my bedroom door but when the smell of lobster hit the roofs of our mouth we both sprinted down the stairs and tripped over each other in the process.

"Klutz" I muttered and he swatted my arm. "Quit abusing me Fae" we snapped our heads around at a small laugh that came from my mother.

We laid on the floor, well he did, I was on top of his bottom half. I rolled off of him and got up.

"Help me" he whined not caring my mother was watching and in fact amused. "No I'm good" I smiled turning.

"Faelyn help your guest, Jesus woman, where's your manners, you practically tripped the guy." She announced with a goofy smile on her face from watching us.

I rolled my eyes offering a hand before he sent me the slyest smirk and latching onto my arm. He pulled me back down and onto him before he rolled us over now straddling me.

I raised my eyebrows just before he started tickling me. "N-no-why-would you d-do that" I laughed and along with my mother might I add.

He laughed along too his curls bouncing with every movement of his face.

Finally he got up and pulled me up along with him. I muttered a 'thank you' before following my mom into the kitchen and having him follow us.

We sat down and started eating in a comfortable silence, Jack sat on my right while my mother sat across from me.

He was eating his food when my mom kicked me under the table. I looked up at her raising a questioning eyebrow and she motioned to Jack with her eyes before making a kissing gesture.

I swear my mothers like 12.

I rolled my eyes and continued to eat my food and soon enough we all finished. Jack got up collecting the dishes and walking to the sink. He picked up the sponge about to start washing them when my mother exclaimed.

"No no, what are you doing hun, you don't have to I'll take it from here. You head on up and continue your movie marathon it's only six-twenty-two." She insisted shoving him out of the kitchen.

"Seriously Faelyn, he's a sweetheart, don't let anyone hurt him he's to-what's the word, pure. Go watch some movies and such. Do what you kids do and I'll be down here if you need anything. He's seriously a keeper.." she trailed off leaving me with my mouth hanging open catching damn flies.