~Eleven~

Faelyns POV

We were near the end of the movie, everyone's eyes were glued to the tv while the group of teens on the screen searched for their other member in the sewers.

"Jack Cmon you needa watch" I whisper yelled, he still had his head buried into my shoulder "nuh-Uh, this-no-I already hate clowns, this is just-far worse" he whispered back with a shiver and I chuckled.

"It's not funny" he pouted grabbing my arm as the music on the Laptop started playing faster and louder by the second.

We were all laying on the floor and Jack tightened his grip when the character on the screen trailed off from the group and toward where the girl was.

"Jack, Cmon, don't be such a wuss" I hissed shrugging his head off of my shoulder and he sat up. "Jack-" he lied across my back and hid his face in my hair.

"You're acting like a five year old, get off of me you big lump!" I hissed kicking my leg upward which hit him on the back, now I was glad I was a flexible person. "Ouch!" He hissed muttering a few profanities as he got off of me.

"I'm not watching this" he muttered again while laying on his back and staring at the ceiling. (Peep 8 Letters)

"Oh, you're watching this, or I'm gonna tickle you" I whispered near his ear, feeling him stiffen and I smirked in victory and he turned onto his stomach, pressing his right side up against my left, and watching.

~•~

Finally the credits rolled, Jack-as usual- was shivering in fear and I turned to him. "Well, good job buddy, just got yourself out of a deadly tickle attack" I smiled sitting up and he shot me a blank stare.

"Yeah, Yeah-" "Faelyn and my non-biological sons, are you ready to go?" My mom shouted from the kitchen as we all stood up. "Yes mom we'll be down in a sec" Corbyn replied as we all let out a few good chuckles while stretching our limbs.

We all grabbed our wallets off of my night stand where we had put them, and we were about to open the door when Zach yelled a 'wait!' While blocking the doorway.

"What could you possibly need Zach?" I asked crossing my arms. "Let's have a piggy back race!" he suggested and I rolled my eyes. "Do you want us to all fall and break our-" Jack started and I just leapt onto his back.

He instantly grabbed my thighs letting out a huff "what did I say about your language?" "But I was gonna day butt!" He exclaimed hoisting me up a bit higher.

"This is ridiculous you guys-" Jonah was cut off by Zach jumping onto his back. "Shut up and carry me Hoenah" this caused us to all laugh as Corbyn and Daniel were arguing about who would go on who's back.

"I'll go on your-" "no I will go-" "just shut up! Daniel get on his back" Zach shouted earning an eye roll from the boys as Daniel climbed onto Corbyn.

"Now, we are going to race, first ones out of the house wins extra food of their choice, last ones out buy the extra food for the winners" Zach finished as we all said 'Deal'.

"Ok, one.." "two.." Right as he said three Jack sprinted out of the door, Corbyn close behind as Jonah took his time, not amused at all.

"You hoe, go faster, I only have twenty bucks!" We heard Zach and we laughed but all went to crap when Corbyn stepped on the back of Jack shoe, sliding it off of his foot and sending the four of us tumbling down the stairs.

"Corbitch you little-" Daniel started as I smacked the back of his head getting up and back onto Jack.

He hoisted me up as Daniel and Corbyn started fighting about Corbyn being a klutz and Jonah and Zach stepped over them.