~Ten~

Faelyns POV

I woke up to the sheets being pulled off of me and a loud 'wake up' from my mother.

"Faelyn, I've been calling you for the past ten minutes, we needa go-now!"

"What-whe-ohh" I realized as i shot up and dug through my closet for today's outfit. I pulled out an army green tee and a black pair of skinny jeans along with my black Nike's.

After my mom exited my room I undressed myself and slipped on todays outfit, figuring I'd just take a shower when I got home.

I slipped on my shoes and ran into the bathroom, grabbing my brush and going at my hair, wincing every now and then when I'd brush out a knot.

Finally I grabbed my toothbrush, brushing my teeth in record time before rinsing out my mouth and throwing my brush into the cup, then I grabbed the floss, starting to floss as I walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen.

"Shoot. Shoot. Shoot." I muttered under my breath while grabbing my phone and checking the time, my mom was right, we had to go, we had ten minutes to get there.

I ran across the kitchen to pack myself a lunch and ignored the cereal bowl that was set beside a spoon, milk and froot loops.

Instead I called my mom down and we both scurried out of the house.

After a five minute drive we arrived at the school and I gave my mom a quick peck on the cheek before scurrying our the door to find the guys.

~•~

Right now was our last period, it couldn't be more boring, the teacher had projected the notes onto the board and right now I was just about to write down the last sentence.

As my pencil scribbled along the paper I felt someone poke my arm.

Ignoring them, I continued to jot down the note before receiving another poke. I let out a long annoyed sigh while finishing the note and beginning to put my notes away when I felt another poke.

This was when I swung around in my seat to face Jack who held the most frustrated expression, heck, and I thought I was mad. "Poke me one more time and I will jab my pencil through your hand" I hissed and he rolled his eyes.

"Well, you see, I can't really see the far left side of the board because That girls damn hair is in the way, so could you please tell me what it says?" He whispered with a frown while trying to look over her head.

"Not my fault you're so short" I snicker as he sends me a blank stare. "Says you, you literally reach up to my chin." He spat back and I raised an eyebrow.

"Shut up you arsehole" "not until you tell me th-" "Mr. Avery, Mrs. Carters, care to explain to your classmates why you're disrupting the class?" She asked sending me a wicked smile.

She literally takes anything as an excuse to get her students detention or out of the class, she literally hates us. I wouldn't be surprised if she became a serial killer with that smile.

"Uh sorry, I-" "I was just asking for a pencil sharpener, jheez, no need to snap at us Mrs Oakley." I replied cutting Jack off while she sent me a glare.

"Alright, class, back to work" She announced turning back to her book she was reading at her desk.

I let out a heavy sigh, dreading the day and wanting to go home.

~•~

Finally the bell rung and before she could even address anything further to us I had already grabbed Jacks sleeve and ran out of the door.