~Twelve~

Faelyns POV

We finally arrived at chipotle as my mom shut the car off after parking.

Jack opened the door and reached for my hand to help me out causing me to giggle. "Why thank you kind sir" I said in an English accent as he laughed right back "of course madame" he said as I smiled before waiting beside the car for the rest of the guys.

Corbyn had gone out the other side and Daniel flipped down the seat. "Aren't you gonna help me out?" Daniel asked sitting on the folded over chair.

Jack rolled his eyes, still holding the door open as Daniel tapped his foot. "Well-" Jack cut him off as he stuck his hand out and Daniel grabbed it happily.

He jumped out and skipped around "thank you kind sir" he mocked as we heard Jonah laughing in the backseat.

I hit Daniel over the head, "Ouch that hurt" (ahahaha) he muttered rubbing his head and going over to Zach and my mother.

Finally Jonah jumped out and Jack shut the door, my mom locked the car and we all walked into chipotle.

We walked in, surprisingly it was pretty full and we all headed toward the only open table at the back that only had six chairs.

Once everyone but me took a seat I turned to the older women behind our table and asked if I could have one of her extra chairs.

"Sure sweetie" she said as I thanked her and picked it up, bringing it to my table and sitting it between My mother and Jack.

"Ok, I'll order, boys, you want the usual?" She asked the boys excluding Jack sense us and my mom used to come here all the time.

"And Faelyn you want it in a bowl?" I nodded and She turned to Jack "what would you like dear?" "I'll just come with you to order" he said pushing his chair in and I frowned.

"What! No.... we were gonna play a quick round of truth or dare" I said and he turned around. "We were?" He asked "we were?" The boys added in union.

"Yep! Mom just get him the same as the boys, if he doesn't like it I'll switch with him." I said and she nodded walking to the counter.

Jack sat back down beside me and Daniel looked at us from across the table. "Soo... who's going first?" He asked and I latched my hands together.

"Not it" Corbyn said putting a finger on his nose "not it" Daniel sung. "Not it" Jack repeated "not it!!" I yelled causing the whole restaurant to look at me and I smiled cheekily.

"Not it" Jonah said calmly and we all turned to Zach who had been staring into nothing for the past few minutes.

"Zach" Corbyn said nudging him. "Zachary" he said a bit louder "Zach!" Corbyn said shoving Zach off of his stool.

We all erupted in laughter as we heard a small 'not it' come from Zach who was on the floor. "Zach, you're first you nuthead" Jonah said as He sat back onto his chair and rolled his eyes.

"Truth or dare?" I said staring at Zach and he sent me daggers. "Dare" he said challengingly as I smirked.

I sat with my hand on my chin, debating on what I should dare him to do before Jack whispered into my ear, "make him sit down with that old woman behind us as if he was meeting up with someone on a date" I chuckled ignoring the goosebumps caused by Jack as Zach exclaimed "that's no fair! He can't tell you what to do!!" and I nodded "of course he can" I said crossing my arms.

"Fine. Bring it" he said dramatically sitting forward. "Okay Zachary, go to the old woman behind us, sit across from her, and say that you thought she was your date" I said smirking as his face dropped.