~Thirty~

Faelyns POV

I smiled up at him, walking up to the table as he came up behind me, setting his hands on my waist.

I bent over the side of the table, his body pressing firm against mine as he wrapped his arms around mine and placed his hands on mine, positioning them properly.

"Alright, now, push the stick" he whispered, his mouth next to my ear, growing goosebumps as I froze, unable to move.

Shit shit shit.

His hands were brought back to my waist as he hugged me from behind, waiting for me to hit the white ball patiently.

I pushed the stick with one hand, hitting the ball and getting three colourful ones into the putts. "Yes!" I let out, standing straight, Jacks chin on my shoulder.

"You're practically a pro, you're welcome" he insisted, letting go of me and grabbing his stick, walking to the other side of the table and bending over to hit the ball, sending me a wink as I crouched eye level with the white ball in the corner.

One wrong shot and it went in the put.

Just as I was about to hit it my foot that was on its tip toe dropped and I smacked my face off of the edge of the table.

Why can't I be slick for once.

God.

I sat on the floor, my arms crossed in frustration and embarrassment as my lip had busted and was now bleeding, a dull aching coming from the cut.

"I'm suing you" I grumbled, glaring at him as he laughed, "What! Why?" He asked with a chuckle as I shook my head, holding back a smile.

"Oh I don't know-w, maybe because  I busted m-my lip on your tab-table" I shot back, turning and sitting with my back to him childishly while crossing my arms.

How old am I again?

"Hey, come on, let's go clean that up" he smiled, picking me up and setting me on the table before leaving the room. Returning with a wet napkin and some dry ones.

"Here" he said, handing me the napkins as I looked past him and ignored them. He made this mess, he should clean it up.

He sighed, setting them on the edge while grabbing the wet one and wiping the blood off of my lip, drying up the area before looking down at me.

"Did you want me to kiss it better too?" He asked playfully, throwing the napkins out in the trashbin beside the table.

"Maybe I do!" I let out, my eyes widening as I realized what I had said, Jack and I both freezing in our movements, Jack looking at me with raised eyebrows.

"What?" He whispered. Stepping between my legs as he placed his hands on my thighs, my body warming under his touch.

"Maybe I want you to kiss it better" I replied without a stutter, in the same soft tone as his as he placed a hand on my jaw.

Jack looked me deep in the eyes, I felt so exposed and warm inside. Butterflies erupting in my stomach as his eyes flickered to my lips.

He stood there, just looking me in the eye, did he not want this as much as I did?

My eyes narrowed in confusion, Jack seemed to freeze.

I grew frustrated.

Oh my god I need to go to church.

Like now.

Goddamnit

I rolled my eyes,  grabbing the sides of his face and gently yet quickly bringing his face to mine, stopping about a centimetre from his lips.