⚫10 : Cloud Amaranth ⚫

⚫⚫⚫

⚫⚫⚫

Cloud's POV

"I am Cloud Amaranth, Vladimir's first born grandson. I am not a human but a pureblood"

How dare she command me? Is she really out of her mind?

No one would ever make me kneel before their eyes. I am not simply born with this blood. I hold the most powerful blood in our kind.

I turned my back before she could even say a word. I am not in the mood to put up a show with her.

"Cloud! Where are you going?" I heard King pero hindi ko siya nilingon nang mapadaan ako.

"Just away here but not home" means I'm not going home. I just wanted to go far away from her.

I hate her, her presence, the way she talk, the way she look at me, the way she act infront of me. I just hate everything about the queen.

She is a spoiled brat queen. She speak like she own everyone and the world when she could only do is sit and worship her title and that golden heavy and ugly crown she's wearing.

Hindi pa ako nakakaganti sa ginawa niyang pamamahiya sa pangalan ko at pati na sa reputasyon ko. I never got the chance to avenge myself dahil simula noong tumuntkong siya sa edad na sixteen ay hindi na siya ganoon kadalas pinapakita sa mga tao. It's kind of part of preparing her for becoming a queen. We lived here for almost 1 year and a half kaya hindi na namin siya nakita pa ulit pagkatapos. Her parents died because of those hungry for power and position. They were killed by the mysterious vampire na hanggang ngayon ay hindi pa nila nahahanap kaya ga'nun nalang ang pagbabantay nila sa prinsesa na ngayon ay reyna na.

May mga bali-balitang hindi naman talaga nila pakay ang yumaong reyna at hari dahil sa silid ng prinsesa nakita ang misteryosong bakas ng putik na galing sa sapatos ng bampira. It only shows na pinagtanggol lang nila ang kanilang anak and the reason why they wanted to assassin the Princess remain unclosed.

Napunta ako sa di pamilyar na silid na parte pa rin ng palasyo. Sobrang lalim nga siguro ng iniisip ko dahil hindi ko na namalayan na nandito ako.

This one's huge and decorated in moder style with a four poster bed sa gitna na kagaya nang kay Stark. It was blue, royal blue. Kumikinang sa dyamante ang paligid ng kama. Everything inside look luxurious enough para malaman ko kung kaninong silid ang napuntahan ko.

And the smell inside screaming that it's hers.

Why the hell is wrong with my feet? Why did this damn legs brought me here?

What is wrong with me?!

Why do I always put myself into something connected with her?

"Damn it, Shanayah your nose is bleeding!"