⚫️ 59 : The Power Of Salvathoure ⚫️

Third Person's POV

"What kind of bullsh*t is this f*ckin'curse?!"

What's infront of them is not the one they're expecting. It's a power that no one in them have ever seen for ages.

Habang tumatagal ay mas dumodoble ang bilang ng doppleganger ng kanyang anak. Mas marami, mas bumibigat abg enerhiyang pinaparamdam nito sa paligid. It filled the room already.

Napatingin sa kabilang parte ng silid. Napapalibutan sila ng kapahamakan.

Stark watch as his son signaled them to come to closer to his side and they were all like a slave who follows him obediently.

The expression on his face screams anger and danger that Stark saw once in someone close to them.

Unti unting naglalaho ang pader at napapalitan ng isang pamilyar na lugar kung saan sila noon nanirahan.

"It's Val Demor." King said as he recognized the familiar castle of Vladimir.

"Why are we here, Syke?" Stark asked in gritted teeth.

Naagaw ang atensyon nila sa biglaang pagsulpot nina Storm kasama sina Cleo at ang kanilang mga anak di kalayuan sa likuran ni Syke.

They were all standing at the very front of Vladimir's throne while being surrounded by Syke's dopplegangers.

"This is where we truly belong. I'm putting you back in yout right place." Syke answered.

Tumalikod ito sa kanila at nagsimulang humakbang patungo sa trono na minsan ay hindi ginustong angkinin ng apat na magkakapatid dahil sa kagimbal gimbal na kwento sa likod ng gintong trono.

Their grandfather was once a murderer and they never want to be like him.

Everyone watch as Syke sat there comfortably like he own the whole world of his kind.

They all can feel the strng energy and power he's radiating. It's suffocating and surprising.

"Stark was never been this powerful even when he has the sclera of Vladimir." Cloud spoke behind, not leavinv his wife's side who's gripping tightly onto his arms at the moment.

"He still has human blood in him, how come that he's capable to hold this kind of power.." Storm said instead.

Even Stark didn't know anything. He was like a statue there watching his own son wreck havoc without even lifting his finger. He's destroying anything in the place.

"It's like I'm seeing a young Vladimir in Syke." King said who's a bit shaken by his nephew's appearance.

"Now it's time for me to play." Syke then smirk at them.

His voice sent shivers to every living that could hear him. The sweet innocent soft voice were gone. It's now the voice that you will never want to hear.

He slowly lifted his index finger, eyeing every each of them who's just waiting for the blow.

Malalaman lang nila kung gaano ba ito talaga kalakas when the real blow hit them and that's when they will decide what to do.

It's either do or die.

Syke's stare stop at where Redd is standing.

Redd sensed it and prop his stance to any danger waiting for him. King look back at his son. He's not sure if he can take it.

"What the hell, King?"Aren't you gonna cover him or what?!" Aynsley yell in desperate voice.

"This isn't the right time for error and trial, King." Storm whisper who's already beside him.

King did not talk. His son look at him with nothing but something in his eyes.

His stares tells him he isn't afraid but worried. He will not turn back at this.

"I just want to remind you that he's still a human after all. He'll bleed more than us. His healing ability might not help him if it gets worse. They heal slower than us!" Stark reminds King.

King look at Syke and he's ready to do whatever he was thinking.

He was about to grab and hide Redd when his son auddenly disappear right before his eyes and when he look above him. He saw Redd in a thick dust flying over the place hitting every possible area continuously. He look helpless and his body's bleeding to death.

They all look at Syke na walang humpay ang paggalaw ng mga mata na mismong kumokontrol sa katawan ni Redd.

"I can't take this." Stark tried to run but he was stunned when he can't even move his feet. He's stucked in his feet on the ground.

Nang muli siyang tumingin sa anak ay nakataas ang isa nitong kamay at napatingin siya sa kanyang paa.

"How can he do this? No one can ever do this to me! I'm invisible in controling!" He exclaimed.

"No!"

Lahat sila ay napatingin sa pinanggalingan ng sigaw. It was Shanayah na pinipigilan si Julienne sa kung anumang balak nitong gawin.

Aysley couldn't help but stare and silently cry watching her son restless.

Clyde tried to ascend towards Syke. Nakarating siya sa likuran ng inuupuan nito gamit ang taglay na bilis pero mas mabilis si Syke na patigilan siya at magaya sa sitwasyon ni Stark.

King, Storm amd Cloud activated their hynes already and with Stark being controlled couldn't. Syke's blocking his power.

Torn, on the other side, is silently suffering from the thorns surrounding his body without them knowing. Hanggang sa pumasok na sa loob ng katawan nito ang nakakamatay na tinik na kontrolado din ni Syke.

"He is indeed dangerous." Cloud says.

The three gathered leaving Stark cursing under his breath.

"Storm and I will take the side. You go front, King. Just make sure not to kill him. We just need to calm him down before we all get trap in his hands." Cloud said and position himself from the side.

The girls was trapped in a solid ward that even King can't destroy. A ward that has an hour glass inside. They aren't stupid not to know why there's an hour glass.

"He's under his own power. It may not be easy for us to destroy the curse but we will try. C'mon guys, we aren't born to give up." Cloud grin.

King taking the lead, staring at Syke eye to eye. They saw how Syke's forehead creased and how his expression changed while King remain calm.

"They're having mental fight." Storm said.

"It's oy King who can enter his mind since Stark is disabled." Cloud said giving his brother a sideway glance who look so pissed hearing his words.

"Atleast try something to get me out of this damn grip!" Stark yell at him but he didn't obey him.

"Stupid how he didn't think of using his mind to get away. He seem too shockes by his son." Storm sighed.

Storm look around at hindi maganda sa mata ang nakikita niya. Redd's on the edge of his laat breath while his back is being push on the wall with spikes. Torn is being squeeze the life out of him, Clyde's being poison by the smoke dust that entered his whole body. He's.

"There's no time for playing, King." He said in gritted teeth.

King groan as he keep on pushing his control onto Syke's mind.

"He's so powerful. I can't get ahold of him." He's groaning in frustration.

Natahimik ang lahat at nakatuon ang atensyon kay King. Pasulyap sulyap si Storm sa hour glass na  nakakabit sa ward kung nasaan sina Shanayah, who look helpless and scared.

"Redd!" Torn screams with all the strength he has left.

Everyone stop to turn and look at Redd and what they saw left them breathless even his father King.

"Cross shade.." Cloud says.

__

Di ko pa ulit nababasa so hindi ko naedit. Sorry sa grammatical errors and typos at nahirapan ako sa chapter na to hehe may pagka-lame sa ibang part. Bawi ako sa next :")