⚫️ 57 : Piece By Piece ⚫️

Storm's POV

Hanggang ngayon ay hindi pa rin malinaw ang lahat sa'kin. Still no hint why I keep on seeing Catalina in the future. Based on what I heard about the boys, she seem nice and one of those favorite lady in this time. They grew fond of her. They seem close and their bond can be compared to our bond. It's just strange. Everything sound suspiscious to me. Lahat kami ay nagtataka sa mga kwentong narinig namin tungkol sa kanya.

What happened?

I need to know the reason of the sudden change of Catalina.

She's into something and she's targetting our children.

"She must be also from the present." I said, eyes staring on the tea cup infront of me.

King suddenly appeared across the table. Holding a thick book on his left hand while his right hand adjusting his glasses.

"I thought you didn't know. I was just waiting for you to speak because this is yout game. It is you who is very familiar in the situation since you got to see future." He said.

I rolled my eyes at him before bringing the tea cup on my lips, sighing for the nth time, why can't I just taste a litle bit of it?

"It's been a week since we got here but no sign from her. Maybe she knew we're here already. She should've visited the boys three times already." I said.

"According to Redd, they sees her more than five times a week downtown to catch up because Catalina said they can't everyday since she has a thing to do somewhere we don't know." King propped jis elbow on the hand rest as he slightly glance beside him and there's Stark appear through out the wall from our left.

"I asked Syke about her home. He seem shocked to realize they haven't asked her her home or asked her to bring them there since she always told them to meet up somewhere. Sometimes she comes here, he said." Stark fell into a deep thought after

It's really obvious that she's hiding something from the kids.

"This isn't something surprising. We know her after all." King shrugged, "Where's the soon-to-be-father brother of us?"

"Taking Cleo to bed. The girl won't let him out of her sight not until she fall a sleep. Just let him. We know how hard it is for her. I mean... she isn't just carrying a baby, you know."

We all know it that's why we were so careful to her surroundings. It wasn't easy after all. We respect her for her bravery. It's her life that's on the line and....

Something came up to my mind.

Parehas na nagsalubong ang kilay ng dalawa nang maramdaman nila ang pag iiba ng pakiramdam ko.

"What?" Stark asked.

"Yeah. What's with the sudden change of mood?" King added as he dropped the book on the table and both focus on me.

"We haven't saw the boys' abilities. You know, they're not normal. It has to have something different in them." Maybe that's what after Catalina. Maybe she knew something beforehand.

"What are you trying to say?" Stark's getting interested by the idea.

"Look, if she's really here then she also has the ability to see what's ahead of us and time travel and she maybe few steps ahead of me." I said, staring intently at the now empty tea cup.

"You're saying?" King jut an eyebrow.

I let out a loud sigh,"Didn't know that you're this slow. I mean, she's capable to see the future without a limit time unlike me. I can only see the events with a limit of years." I stressed out.