⚫️ 58 : Syke Salvathoure⚫️

Stark's POV

I don't know if it's just me or something's really off today. The boys had been very distant since this morning. Wala ni isa ang lumalapit sa'min kung hindi pa kami ang mauuna. I knew the girls noticed it also sa mabigat na presensyang nararamdaman ko, di lang ako kundi pati sina Cloud. Wala namang ni isa sa'min ang nag abalang magtanong kung bakit until the night comes and everyone look so tensed and damn serious in their seats especially Syke who's been quiet all day.

"You know we knew it before someone here so spill." Cloud spoke.

I let him since he's the oldest and he knew how to handle this kind of situation without doing something stupid.

He gathered us all in the living room.

"It's Syke." Torn said, giving his cousin a quick glance.

I look at Syke who's fidgeting his fingers and had his head down the moment he sat down the couch. And it's been freakin' bothering Julienne who's just sitting across him. Kahit hindi siya magsalita ay nararamdaman ko ang kakaibang emosyon na nanggagaling sa kanya.

It always weakens me everytime those orbs softens whenever she stare at someone or something particular. This soft hearted woman always have me on the edge of my weakness.

"What about him?" I asked.

I hissed at King who's intentionally flipoing the oages of his book loudy as my eyes passed him. Aynsley nudge him and grab his book so he would focus.

"It's his birthday today and---" Julienne cut Redd's words.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know. I mean...", her shoulders fell as she heave a sigh, "I should've known. I have no excuses to forgot. I'm sorry." She said almost a whisper.

Nanatili pa rin tahimik si Syke. Is that it? Is that the reason kung bakit siya tahimik? But I guess no, it's different. It may upset him tho that his parents forgot the special day of his life but I know and I feel that there is a very reason why he's acting like this.

He's anxious. Everyone is acting the same.

Redd smiled at Julienne, No, Tita. That's not the reason why he's like this. He's even sorry for you than upset because you didn't greer him or throw him a party whatsoever."

A seconds of silence.

"We really have to tell them now before midnight comes. It's not like you will forever hide it or what. You have to tell them right here, right now if you don't want it to get worse." Torn whisper beside his cousin Syke.

"What's the use of whispering when you have vampires around you?" Storm state an obvious.

Midnight.

Napaisip ako ng marinig ko ang salitang 'yan.

Could it be possible?

He's my son after all.

"How old are you today?" I suddenly asked making everyone's eyes on me.

They're not thinking the same way. Idiots.

"15. 15 years old." He said.

My forehead creased hearing a different number. If I am thinking the right one then why mine and his are different? What's the purpose?

But one thing for sure.

"We have to restrain him." I said.

Bigla akong tumayo at mabilis na sinara ang mga kurtina.

I look back at them who's staring at me like they saw a ghost.

"Don't tell me it's happening again?" Shanayah asked in a high pitch voice.