⚫️32 : Tangled Strings⚫️

Play the song on the multimedia

⚫️⚫️⚫️

King's POV

I don't know how long I've been standing infront of her door, staring blankly on the ground. Buong araw niyang hindi lumabas ng kwarto sabi sa'kin ni Shanayah dahil siya mismo ang nagdadala ng pagkain sa kwarto ni Aynsley. She asked what's wrong but she said was 'I'm fine' which didn't answer the question.

A lot have changed when she confessed especially the feelings and the normal days went to awkward days. Ito na siguro 'yung unang beses na hindi ko siya magawang kausapin ng harapan. Honestly, it's easy for me to barge in her room without thinking any strange things and just drop the topic then leave. All I will do is to tell her that she's one of the rest but I can't. I just can't because I know it will be the start or the end of something once she know the truth.

"Different generation of--" she stop when she saw me. She was holding a thick book which I recognized to be a vampire book.

She was glaring at me like I was her childhood enemy.

I was about to say something when she suddenly shut the door with a loud thud that made me flinch a bit.

I sighed in defeat. I have no choice but to forcefully open her door. Narinig niya 'yon pero hindi niya man lang ako pinansin nang makalapit na ako sa tapat ng kama niya. She was confortably sitting at the middle of the bed with some paperworks and books on it.

"Can we talk?" I asked.

Hindi siya sumagot. Rinig ng rinig ko ang hampas ng pahina ng libro sa bawat paglipat niya. Kung paano mabilis na gumagalaw ang pangguhit na hawak niya sa kapirasong papel. Kalmado ang tunog pero may mabigat na dala sa tainga ko.

"Aynsley, can we talk?" I asked for the second time.

Ibinaba niya ang hawak na ballpen at nag angat ng tingin.

"What do you want from me this time? I still have lots to do dahil sa makalawa na ang training. Ayokong mapagalitan ni Cloud." nakataas ang isang kilay niya at bumalik din agad sa ginagawa.

"I know. I just want a serious talk. There is something you need to know"

Still, she didn't budge. Napabuntong hininga nalang ako. Binasa ko ang ibabang labi ko bago ulit magsalita.

"You're special"

"I know right" she agreed sarcastically.

Napapikit ako sa inis na naramdaman ko. Kinalma ko ang sarili ko at nang makapag usap kami ng maayos.

"You are like the rest. You are my chosen one. We are destined to meet that night, Aynsley. Everything wasn't coincidence from the night where your parents got killed. They were destined to die for us to meet"