⚫️ 61 : Melted Fireball ⚫️

Third Person's POV

Napatulala si Storm nang hatakin siya bigla ni Shanayah nang hindi man lang gumagamit ng lakas mula sa pagkakapako sa kinatatayuan sa kagagawan ni Syke. Ang kanina pang hindi niya maigalaw na kamay at paa ay ngayon malaya na.

He stared at her for awhile. Admiring the new Shanayah standing infront of him. She loom stunning as always. Naging matapang ang singkit nitong mga mata na dati ay halos mawala na sa tuwing ngumingiti ito sa kanya.

"Do you still know me?" Storm asked out of curiosity.

Malay niya bang nakalimot ito dahil sa biglang pagbabago nito ng itsura.

"Fool. Of course, I do." Shanayah hissed or he should say groan at him and he swear, he got startled a little when she did that.

"This is not the right time to ask, go get your a** off the game. We need to survive." They heard Cleo said just across them.

Stark wanted to laugh when he saw her holding his brother Cloud up in the air by grabbing the back of his collar. No one ever did that to the great Amaranth.

Only her did.

"Put me down, will you?" Cloud said in gritted teeth, trying not to yell at his wife.

"Shut up white boy!" Cleo glared.

"Then put me down!" he protest but she did not listen.

Bitbit niya ito hanggang sa pagsugod sa mga Natitira pa nilang kalaban sa paligid. They could hear him whispering colorful foul words in his mind, kasama sina Storm na lumalaban na din.

While the boys are still finishing their business with Syke, King and Aynsley are fighting seperately. They look like an enemy to each other instead of an ally. Kahit na nasa metro ang layo nito kay King ay sinisiguro niyang nakabantay siya sa bawat galaw ni Aynsley sa tuwing aatake ito kahit na halata namang mas malakas pa ito sa kanya.

"Rinker, move where I can see you!" King yelled in gritted teeth while dismissing two vampires in his hands at a time.

"But I want you to leave me alone!" She shouts back without paying him a look.

"Cut the crap. I need a hand here!" pagsisinungaling niya para mas lumapit si Ayns at mas mabantayan niya.

She stops and stare at him for awhile, "Then ask for someone not me." she then smirk and storm her feet off to where the enemies are.

She maybe strong now but he knew she's not fully familiar of what her power can do to their enemy and to her.

"I said, stay behind me!" Stark yelled at Julienne as he grab her hand again to hide her.

Inalis niya ang pagkakahawak ni Stark sa kanya ng hindi gumagamit na pwersa.

Emerald orbs stared back at him, "I can handle myself now so let me protect you this time." Julienne said.

Bago pa makapagsalita si Stark ay hinawakan niya na ito sa kamay at bahagyang iginilid para hindi nito masalo ang bawat atake ng mga bampirang sumusugod sa kanila.

"I should be the one doing this! This is so gay ugh!" reklamo niya.

"This isn't the right time for that, you stupid purple eyed vampire shut the hell up!" She scolded hiim amd his mouth automatically shut.

Sinubukan niyang tanggalin ang pagkakahawak sa kanya ni Julienne pero laking gulat niya nalang din nang sa tuwing hahawakan niya ito ay napapaso siya na parang nagliliyab na apoy ang katawan nito sa init.

"Why are you so hot? You're a burning hell..." He said almost speechless.

Julienne glance at him with a smirk on her face before tossing him 360 degrees uo in the air that maid him flip, "I know right." she said as she catches him and continue to attack.