TUSOVG Throwback-Valentine Special

Just a random TBs kung paano tayo naging solid na marupok guys. Lol just kidding but yeah HAHA

Okay let's start....

🔹Don't forget the fact that Cloud had to walk pass through those countless hungry vampires just to save Cleo. D'ba, lahat tayo nangarap na maging si Cleo huehue.

🔹Alalahanin din natin ang mga araw na sinusupladuhan tayo ng apat pero aminin guys, kahit tipong "okay fine" lang ang dialogue kinikilig na agad tayo with matching flip hair basta rude and snob ang guy.

🔹Of course, Julienne and Stark's unexpected first kiss underwater kung saan simpleng dumamoves ang ating bebe Stark asdfghjk luvit!

🔹The rejection of Aynsley when she confessed to King. Kahit na knows naman natin mga marurupok kung gaano ka-like ni Hari si Rinker, hindi niya lang maamin.

🔹The first encounter of Julienne and Stark, 'yung moment na humarap na sa kanya si Stark. Feeling ko talaga nag-50/50 doon si bebe Julienne. Just imagine a gorgeous vampire standing standing an inches away from you. You can just think of dying lol.

🔹When Storm saved Shanayah from danger, where he had to throw her into the portal but before that, let's remember what Shanayah thought about him. Those sexy smirk.

🔹The intense fight between Stark and Leandro.

🔹The day when King got tortured and triggered unleash the hyne of death. We all know that one was our favorite scene. The remarkable red sclera of King.

🔹Shanayah and Storm's hidden relationship and when she painted her wearing his mother's wedding gown. That was so sweet!

🔹The confrontation of King and Stark about Aynsley where everyone was shookt to know about Storm having feelings for her.

🔹When Stark turned 21 again, remember whe he attacked Julienne and claimed her as his. He almost killed her but the next day he went like a worried little vamp but still chose to leave. Thanks to King for knocking some sense in him.

🔹Don't forget the royal wedding of Cloud Amaranth and Queen Cleo Everstone. Note that not so romantic first kiss but we still loved it because it's the classy bitch-jerk vamp couple.

🔹Oh and the scene where Stark had to carry Julienne on his back while running. The pabebe conversations between the two tho. Stark is so whipped.

🔹When King finally realized that Aynsley is the one he was looking for, that's when he also confessed asdfghkl my heart criea for them :(

🔹Never forget Catalina, the mad woman who made them all suffer, who killed King.

🔹 The most heartbreaking chapter was when King died infront of Stark's eyes because he was manipulated by the power of Catalina but still Aynsley was the last person in his mind that remained precious even in the last second of his life.

🔹And last, 'yung personality nung apat na kinabaliwan natin. Pare parehas masungit pero may kanya kanyang way ng pagiging suplado asdfghjkl mine is King, what abt yours?

🔹🔹🔹

Random lang talaga 'to mga be, pasensya na hehe. Kung may nakalimutan ako, icomment miyo nalang fave scenes niyo kung trip niyo haha.