Four Powerful Purebloods

Can we just appreciate them for the nth time? Because I can't..... they're sooooooo aaaaack!

💯

Stark Salvathoure

Stark Salvathoure

- young, innocent, free yet cold just like his brother Cloud but he's a kid inside. He doesn't like to show it to others. He doesn't want them to take advantage of the old Stark, the old him, the Stark before his mother died. He missed the carefree Stark but he's used to the new Stark. The different him. He's not afraid anymore. The monster that will give you an epic death when 21st comes. He believe in the meaning of true love. He was once fond of soulmates that's why he believes that Julienne were a part of it.

 He was once fond of soulmates that's why he believes that Julienne were a part of it

King Blackbourne

- the unpredictable out of the four. He has his own plan when it comes to things. He's the type to meddle with it alone rather than sharing it with others. He talks like those riddles in the books. He will give you hints but not answers. He promised to never get himself trap into the concept of love because he knew how dangerous it could be but it changed when he met Aynsley. He talks less, he thinks more. He has this sleeping deadly hyne im him. Stay away from him.

 Stay away from him

Storm Draegan

- the go-with-the-flow type. He's careless and sociable but also has this side that no one could ever imagine. Something dark is hiding in those angelic smiles and stares. The innocent face that can manipulate everyone once he step into his game. He doesn't want to complicate things by giving a quick response to it. He'd rather talk than to keep it all in his mind. Sometimes he cares, sometimes he don't. He's a reliable man. The fact that he will struck you until death is enough for you not to talk to him. He flirts but he knows when to get serious about a girl, that's when he met Shanayah. It's like the world revolves around them. Only them.

Cloud Amaranth

Cloud Amaranth

- the savage and rude. He doesn't care what people says about him. He talks what his mind says. A starighforward dangerous guy. He's cold, so cold that it could pissed you off. He'll only talk to you whenever he wants or if it's something important. A brother who you can rely on. He doesn't want to be compared to others. He'll lead your plan but always go by his own at the end leaving all of you alone in the ground, obviously doing the most dangerous trick. He meant every he says, when he says he'll marry Cleo, he meant it not because she needed it but because he also wanted it. A part of him wanted it so never deal with him.

But one thing for sure is they're all deadly and ready to risk it all.

Deadly in any way possible.

__

Idk but this is cringy hehe.