⚫️ 66 : Finale ( Part 4 ) ⚫️

First Love by BTS Suga on the mm.

Cleo's POV

His hand slid inside my robe as he scoot me closer to him. My legs feels at the sides of his waist. He move everything on the table and I end up sitting here infront of this man. He was kissing my neck. Devouring every inch of my collarbone.

He came by this afternoon and asked to have a talk with me privately because of some very important matter and this is what he was talking about when he said "privately"

I'm pissed. I'm pissed by myself and I'm confused how my body responds to his touches. The last time we talked I yelled at him and threatened him to death but now here I am into his embrace, wanting him more than I could ever imagine.

"Cloud!" I groan his name.

I'm still at the edge of fighting myself either to back down or go on.

Believe me I'm trying, hell yes I am!

My hand is gripping onto his soft and thick hair. Unknowingly I tilt my head to give him more access. His warm breath sent shivers to my body. It tingles in every corner of my whole.

My mind and body are saying different things all through my mind but I don't care.

My breathing hitched when he cup my mount. No man ever touch me like this. I was never been touched by anyone aside from him and I will never ask for someone. My body only screams his name.

"I thought we're just... just going to talk---" he cut me off using his soft, wet and punishing lips.

I have to admit that he's one damn good kisser. The thought of him kissing another girl makes me want to tie him alone so that no one can take him away.

"Ever heard of talking while making out?" he breathes to my ears as he whisper and it only send me away to giving up.

Cloud's slowly breaking the walls I built for him and I hate to admit that he's doing it using his touches and kisses.

His hand is already inside my robe fumbling onto the thin fabric inside it. Good. I'm still wearing clothes underneath.

"So..." I breathe, "What do you want?" the last word is almost a whisper.

"It's about my son", he's nibbling my lower lip.

I don't know how he manage to sound so casual while here I am hardly catching my breath.

My other hand grip onto his shirt for support. His hand found my kneecap. It stays there but leave it soon as he found his way on my buttocks. He give me slight squeeze there that made me shriek and pull me closer to him. Our body pressed in wanting more of it. I could feel myself burning already.

"Clyde..." I hardly reply, "What's with him?"

He remain silent. I felt his fist in my back and the next I heard is the sound of a clothe tearing apart.

He pulls away as we both catching for air. He stare at me so deep that I could drown. I can see the glitter in his eyes, the longing and the pain.

"Take me back so that I can protect you both" he huskily said.

I was about to say something when crushes his lips to mine for the second time. He cup both my cheeks as his tongue is over me while his hand other is busy making it's own way to my inner thighs making me feel the gates in heaven that I once had a taste.

Almost 2 years, I have to keep myself from him for 2 years. I ignore him that long even if I was yearning for him. Missing him everyday wasn't enough for me to feel numb by the pain that I brought myself.

I don't want to see him die again. I don't want to lose him again. I don't want him to protect me of that will cost him his life. I don't want to do anything with him that will make us together again. I'm scared to lose him that's why I chose to push him away even though deep in my heart it says the opposite.

Ang nakita namin sa kasalukuyan ay sapat ng dahilan para hindi ko na ipagpilitan pa na mabuo ang pamilya na minsan ay sabay naming binuo. I saw Syke, I saw how he changed. I saw how he destroyed them. I know I have the ability to protect my son now but I can't put him to danger even if I can protect him. I don't want him to experience those days na wala aiyang gagawin kundi ang makipagpatayan para lang sa buhay niya. I'd rather break my own family.

But 2 years, I feel like I'm killing myself already by always rejecting him to be a part of my life again. By always telling him lies just for him to hate me. By always pushing him away on the edge where he could only think of giving up.

"I wanted but it's too risky for the three of us. I want to erase all his memories with you. Tell me I'm worst but I'm doing this for my son." I breathed.

"You're thinking way too much, love. I'm here. I'm here right infront of your eyes. Feeling you, touching you, kissing you, loving you. I didn't put that damn ring on your finger just to end up like this. I am Cloud f*cking Amaranth and you don't have my name for nothing. You already have my words, my soul, my heart and even my blood. I gave you everything and I'm still willing to give you anything. We may look like the beauty and the beast but I am really a beast and you are my only beauty where we have this world that we can't escape without the other. I'm scared okay? I'm always scared but I have to fight no matter how hard it is. I am not ways the cold and cool Cloud. I so have my weakness and you are one of them. I can't run away from my nightmares without you. You and my son are my strength. You completed me without you knowing. I may sounch head over heels inlove with you but damn the hell I care because I am. You are my first, Cleo and I want you to be my last." He said, an inch away from my eyes.

Ramdam na ramdam ko ang hininga niya sa labi ko. Naduduling ako sa lapit ng mukha niya. He's stares is suffocating.

A tear rolls down to my face as memories comes flashing to my mind. I felt him move but I held him by the back of his neck before he could even see me crying. He didn't move and seem like he was surprised.

I am now the one who's kissing him. The way where he can feel how much I misses him. How much I longed for him.

He pulls me up on the table and gently put me down on my feet but he didn't let go of my waist. He's hugging, hugging me like the most precious thing in the world he ever had.

We both let go of the kiss and I quickly hide my face to his chest, sobbing quietly as he make circles on my back.

That's it. That's how he broke my walls. That's how I let him enter my world again. That's how I surrender my heart for him.

He's gently swaying me like there is a slow music inside while I'm still hugging the life out of him.

"Now you understand the essence of talking while making out? That's when you wanna get what you want without further arguments" I heard him chuckle but I didn't life my head to look at him.

I just want to hug him. I just want to feel his warmth again. I just want to feel my other half this close to me again.

I felt his lips on top of my head as he tightens his embrace.

"I love you, Everstone. When I say I love you I really meant it"

__

Stay on your lane. Walang agawan kay Cloud HAHAHAHAHA basta King pa rin aq hihi. Sensya natagalan ang ud.