#5 First Snow

#SeventeenImagines

#Imagine5

#JunxReader

===

Junhui's POV:

I'm sitting at a chair near our window while looking outside, I can see people wearing thick jackets and other stuff to keep them warm, well today is the first fall of snow this year here in Korea so many people are already waiting.

"Hey Jun hyung it's already 6:00pm"

 someone said to me.

"Thank you Seokmin for reminding of the time" 

I answered him and stood up from the chair, I took my jacket and keys and went out.

I was now driving to someone's place, I can see people holding each others hands, couples being so sweet, I just looked straight when my phone rang, I took it to saw y/n's name on the screen a smile crept on my lips before I answered her call.

"Yeah y/n yahhhh waeyo??" 

I asked her while my phone is in loudspeaker mode so I won't get distracted while driving.

"Yahhh Junhui you forgot??" 

she asked while complaining like a small kid so I decided to tease her.

"Why do we have plans for today?"

 I asked her pretending like I forgot my promise.

"Junhuii you promised??"

 I can feel that she was disappointed.

"Y/n I'm just kidding, I'm already on the way to your house"

 I said before I put down the phone and drove to y/n's place.

As I arrived at her house I saw her father feeding their dog and her mother watering the flowering plants in their garden, they saw me approaching them they both smiled and greeted me warmly.

"Oh Junhui you came early?"

y/n's father asked as I approached him and he hugged me.

I really feel that I belong to their family y/n's parents accepted our relationship and actually they were even the number one supporter of our relationship.

"Junhui you can go inside y/n's been waiting for you" 

her mother added so I went inside their house.

I saw y/n sitting at her wheelchair while watching TV.