#47 Love story

#SeventeenImagines

#Imagineno47

#Mingyu

===

Mingyu's POV

Time passed since I started to feel this way, I never thought that this feeling will grow into something so unexpected.

Will anything change if I had the courage?

A lot of eyes watching me but mine is only focused on that one person, that person who doesn't know that I care about her.

I hope she won't change and I hope she won't disappear.

Even if I see other girls no one is like her, even if I like her no one knows.

I have no courage to tell you what I feel, because I'm just a fool who's adoring her from the distance.

Even in this tiring world I only need her.

"Mingyu?"

I snapped back to reality when Minghao my friend called my name.

"What?"

He just shrugged his head before he looked down again.

We were now at our school's rooftop, coming to class is so boring so we decided to skip class and wait for our dismissal.

"can I ask you a question Minghao?"

Minghao looked at me before he nodded, he is my bestfriend so asking him a advice is something that I should do.

"What do you do when you like someone?"

Minghao gave me a serious look before he sat at the bench near the railings.

"Be sure about your feelings first"

Be sure about my feelings?? I'm certain that I like her, I know that I'm not messing with my feelings.

"What if you're certain about what you feel?"

I asked while I took a sudden glance at y/n who was now reading a book under a tree.

"Then tell her, don't wait for someone else to steal the woman that you like"

I nodded while Minghao looked away, why does he seem like he is also in love??

"Tell me Mingyu?? Are you already in love?"