#55 First Love doesn't come true

#SeventeenImagines

#Imagineno55

#Jihoon

First Imagine this 2019!!

===

Your POV:

I've been a trainee here in Pledis for already 3 years now and I have to say that our sunbaenims are really cool!! Especially our Seventeen sunbaenims they're really the best!!

"y/n are you listening?"

I nodded my head as an answer, since we don't have practice today and the next few days because it's rest week, we are now gathered in our practice room telling random stories.

"Does anyone here remember Ms. Kang?"

Seungkwan sunbaenim suddenly said while taking a glance at Mingyu sunbaenim who was now giving him a deadly glare which made everyone in the practice room laugh, of course she is Mingyu sunbaenim's first love.

"y/n are you going home this week?"

Seungcheol sunbaenim asked while I nodded as an answer, having these really kind sunbaenims makes our trainee days less hard they always cheer for us when they are around and they are really friendly.

"You're from Busan right?"

I nodded before taking another slice of pizza from the box.

The day ended really great and I went home so that I could still pack my things since I'll be leaving early tomorrow for my home visit to Busan.

When the morning sun began to peak through the horizon, I was now all set while waiting for the first ride of the bus on my way to Busan, I placed my earphones while I played the music, today is a really peaceful morning which I hope will continue all day.

When the bus stopped in front of me, I can't help but to smile before I headed inside, I was really expecting this to be a very normal day but it isn't when I noticed someone in the same bus where I am, he is sitting beside the window while staring outside, he looks so peaceful which made the smile on my lips grow wider.

"Jihoon Sunbaenim?"

I called his name as I approached him, he seems to be thinking deeply because he didn't notice my presence, I just pouted my lips as I decided to sit beside him.

"Jihoon sunbaenim!"

This time I louder my voice while I poked his shoulder, and finally he noticed me, his face showed his shock expression maybe because of seeing me sitting beside him in this bus.

"What are you doing here?"