#87 He was once mine

#SeventeenImagines

#Imagineno87

#Joshua

He was once mine

A/n: Yes Everyone I'm still alive LOL Hahahaha

===

Your POV:

Joshua Hong? He's the guy that I had years ago he was someone who loved me truly but I took his love for granted.

I was once the luckiest girl in this campus they even think that I was the luckiest girl in the world but I was a brat, considering that the most caring and loving guy in the school loved someone like me I was lucky.

I am now here in the cafeteria while my best friend Yoon Jeonghan was sitting beside me.

"Have you heard the news y/n?"

I glanced at Jeonghan he was busy browsing his social media account that he didn't even spare me a glance.

"About what?"

I asked I've heard a lot of news though, but they didn't really matter to me, my mind is like a blank paper at this moment where I just want to empty my thoughts, every time I remember Joshua my mind always gets preoccupied that's why I want to empty my thoughts.

"That Joshua is coming back?"

I froze and I even dropped my spoon making Jeonghan looked at me with his worried look, he's coming back? After 2 years of being gone he's coming back?

"Y/n are you alright?"

He asked worriedly but my mind was now cloudy with a lot of memories that started to rush in.

"When will he arrive?"

He showed me his phone and I saw a picture of Joshua on his Instagram account with the caption 'I'm going back see you guys on monday', he was wearing his bright smile and his eyes were also smiling so brightly, it made me smile bitterly, does his sweet smile means that he doesn't care about me anymore?

He'll be back on Monday? But today is Monday, he's coming back today? How come I didn't know? The heck I unfollowed all his social media accounts and cut off all of our communication the moment I broke up with him.

"It's your fault y/n"

Jeonghan said as he continued browsing his account making me sigh, Jeonghan is such a reliable friend, he doesn't try to comfort me if he knows it's my fault, he never tells me that everything is alright when he knows it's not, he's the perfect friend to make me realize how much of a fool I am, but it was Joshua who made me regret a lot.

I just continued to drift away in my thoughts when the students suddenly shouted and they were flocking around somewhere making me curious of what's going on.