#57 Love or Guilt?

#SeventeenImagines

#Imagineno57

#Seokmin

===

Your POV:

Today Seokmin promised me that we'll be going on a friendly date, and as his best friend I immediately agreed so that's why I'm already waiting for him.

"Beep beep~"

After a few moments of waiting I heard Seokmin's car from outside our house.

"Yah, come in already!"

I yelled at him so that he could help me.

"You go out!"

He yelled back so I just rolled my eyes before I shouted back.

"You know I'm blind you idiot!"

A few moments later I can now hear his chuckles as I felt him pinching my cheeks.

"I'm just kidding"

He placed his arm around my shoulder as he helped me to stand up, since we've been friends for a long time, he managed to adjust to my situation so he became my walking stick whenever we're together.

"Seok where should we go today?"

I asked him the moment that I felt him sit at the driver's seat beside me.

"Yah, why are you not answering me?"

I complained as I tried to hit him but it seems like he was avoiding it.

"I just shrugged"

And with his answer I can now see that teasing smile on his lips.

"LEE SEOKMINNNN!!!"

He covered my mouth with his hand, but he is really laughing so hard that I want to hit his face.

"Ok, I'll stop teasing you no- AAAAA"

Did Seokmin really thought that I would just let it slide that easily? But I didn't do anything that bad, I just bit his hand.

"Yah, are you a dog??"

I gave him a teasing smile before I answered.

"Nope we're just even"