#73 Love?

#SeventeenImagines

#Imagineno73

#Junhui

===

Your POV:

Different scenario's that gives me a different feeling? What could it be?

"They are love scenario's, y/n"

What's that strange feeling? That feeling when your heart skips a beat? When you feel like there's a lot of butterflies flying in your stomach?

Some say that it's love...

"What is love?"

I asked this guy who was sitting beside me, we're here at beach while waiting for the sun to set.

I've heard the term love before, I've read them in books, I've also heard them in dramas but I can't really understand what love really is?

"seriously y/n? you haven't been in love?"

He asked me in an exaggerated tone while I nodded, is it a mistake if I don't really know what love is?

They say love can make you happy, I wonder if that's true?

"Can love really make you happy?"

I asked with my eyes fixed on him while he gave me a smile but he was looking at the setting sun...

"Love is something wonderful"

He answered with a bright smile on his face...

"But what if you're crazy in love?"

Is it normal for someone to be in love with the idea of being in love?

Junhui frowned as he jokingly messed my hair...

"Once you're in love you'll know the answer to all of your questions"

He answered and it was my turn to frown this time, I want to know, I want to know all the answers to my questions about love, but how?

"Love will have it's perfect time, just wait"

Junhui said while leaning his head against my shoulder as he continued to stare at the beautiful setting sun...

I almost jumped because of this sudden pounding feeling in my chest, why is my heart beating crazily? What is this?

I also stared at the sun just like what Junhui is doing now, but I can't stop thinking of this weird feeling...