#89 Revenge (Pt. 2)

#SeventeenImagines

#Imagineno89

#Meanie

Revenge pt. 2

===

Mingyu's POV:

"I love you Wonwoo"

Those were the words she muttered under her breath but I was still able to hear her, I'm now standing behind her while I continued to watch her from behind, I clenched my fist as I gritted my teeth, why the heck is she crying? Did that Wonwoo hurt her?

"y/n?? Your handsome best friend Mingyu is here"

She shifted her gaze towards me, she looked like a little kid who's lost, I would usually laugh at her whenever she looks like that but now is different, seeing her in pain breaks my heart.

"Mi-mingyu-yah I wa-wanna g-go ho-home now"

She said as she continued to hug her knees and cry, I sat beside her as I gently caressed her hair, I know this will calm her down.

"You need to stop crying first, aunt will surely be worried if she sees you like this"

I said while she nodded, I can't help but to feel worried every time I see her cry, and now that she's crying because of that jerk, it makes me want to punch his face, geez if only I knew things will turn out like this I should have protected her.

"Mingyu-yah, am I really boring, useless and annoying?"

I frowned when I heard her question, what the hell is she saying? She's way too precious yet someone told her that?

"No, you're not"

I said quite pissed, I hate it whenever she gets hurt, I don't want her to get hurt physically and emotionally, she's really so naïve and innocent, she doesn't deserve all of this.

"You're almost perfect! Except for the part that you're sometimes a fool"

I jokingly said though that was half true to lighten up the mood, but she didn't glare at me like what she usually does, she just continued to cry as if I haven't said anything, I sighed deeply, this is the first time she cried like this, this is the first time she didn't care even if I told her that she's a fool, this is the first time she got hurt so badly, and it makes me want to kill that jerk.

I hugged her, I hugged her really tight as I continued to caress her hair, she was still crying.

"Don't worry y/n, Mingyu is here, I'm always here for you"

She hugged me back, Jeon Wonwoo? That punk you'll regret what you've done.

---