#9 Earthquake drill

#SeventeenImagines

#Imaginesno9

#HoshixReader

===

"No ma'am I don't want to be the victim"

Our teacher gave me a very annoyed look as I kept on rejecting the task she was giving me.

"Miss y/n you are the smallest in our class so you're the perfect victim"

This time it was my turn to give our teacher an annoyed look I really feel so insulted and she was trying so hard to stop her laughter and my classmates laughed in unison.

"But Jihoon is shorter than me"

Now the whole class was quiet and I saw Jihoon giving me a death glare, sheesh he should accept that fact.

"Brilliant idea y/n"

Finally our teacher listened to me for the first time in my life.

The whole victim thing is about our earthquake drill and we should pick one victim to be rescued by the so called rescue team, Why do we even have to do this earthquake drill? (Kasi advance sila mag-isip)

After a few minutes the bell rang which was the sign that the drill began so you and your classmates did the ever so famous "Duck cover and hold".

As the bell stopped all of us went outside while Jihoon was left inside wahahah so funny..

We were now by the stairs when

"Ouch"

I fell and my schoolmates didn't bother to even help me as they continue to run away.

The heck if there was a real earthquake then I had surely died.

I tried to stand up but my left foot hurts aishhh maybe I sprained my foot this is all thanks to the one's behind this drill.

"In room no. 17 there is 1 victim"

Oh I guess the rescue team found Jihoon already, so stupid if you only agreed then it would only be all fake not like this.

"Call the other rescue team"

"There is another one here"

I took a glance at the approaching voice and I saw a guy with very small and cute eyes he really looked like a hamster.

I don't know but my heart began to beat faster, is this because of this cute stranger??