#85 The reign of greed (pt. 3)

#SeventeenImagines

#Imagineno

#Minghao

(The reign of greed) (pt. 3)

===

Your POV:

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!"

I glared at the frustrated man who was standing in front of me, while I am really getting annoyed at him, why does he really like to nag at me?

"I'm completely sane so shut up"

I said in a calm voice, as I picked up my bag with my car keys.

"We basically just arrived here in China and you're telling me that you're going to mafia Xu's headquarter first before your own house?!"

I'm really pissed off, he just repeated the thing that I said the moment ago, and what's wrong with it anyways? I'll just pay a visit, what's the use of knowing the location when I won't be going there myself?

"What's wrong with it?"

I blurted out while Mingyu looked as frustrated as ever.

"Xu Minghao is there! He came back from Europe!"

I looked at him with a smile, isn't it perfect then? I'm going to meet him in person, give him my regards? And maybe have a coffee talk?! Those excited thoughts flooded my mind, it's really exciting, I can't wait to see the face of the man that I really want to kill so badly.

"What if he kills you?!"

I wanted to laugh at Mingyu acting all hysterical, he won't kill me, I'm 100% sure of that, because I'll kill him, but now is too soon, we haven't even reached the climax of the game yet.

"He won't do that mafias never kill from the start that's a shame"

Why throw away all the fun anyways? Mafia world had always been like a game of chess, and pawns die first not the head of the organization.

"Then I'm going with you"

I expected that though, Mingyu really looked worried but I'm sure he's worrying for nothing, Xu Minghao won't kill us, we'll be playing a game of chess first and in the end. I'll be the one to hunt him down.

Mingyu seemed like he knew the way, as far as I know he was also an heir so he was trained by his parents from the start and that what makes him really lucky, I was never trained in this kind of field to begin with, it was my brother, Junhui oppa was the one who's supposed to be here, and since no one will be handling Wen organization I have no choice but to do so.

"He knows martial arts"