#64 13 things to do before I die (pt. 8)

#SeventeenImagines

#Imagineno64

#Seokmin

===

Seokmin's POV:

I was thinking deeply while staring at our school garden and biting my pen.

"Hyung what are you thinking of?"

I didn't mind Seungkwan because I am really immersed in my thoughts, something's strange, I know that y/n has cancer, but what I am really thinking of is Jihoon hyung, he is acting strange.

"Seokmin hyung!! There's a Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!"

I immediately stood up as I panicked because of the sudden bee attack, but I few moments later I heard Soonyoung hyung and Seungkwan's laugh while they high fived, while I just shyly scratched my nape.

"Yah Seungkwan, Soonyoung hyung"

I pouted my lips which made the laugh harder as they held their stomach.

"If only you saw your face Seok"

Soonyoung said while wiping his tears due to so much laughter.

Aish, these two are really good at pranks, and why does it always have to be me?

"Aigoo Seokmin, are these two people bullying you again?"

My face instantly brightened up the moment that I heard her voice, I stood up before I nodded while pouting my lips cutely as I hid behind her back, while Soonyoung hyung and Seungkwan stopped laughing because y/n raised her brow and shot them a serious glance.

"y/n we can explain"

I find it cute when those two started to speak nonsense and I noticed how y/n was trying to stop her laughter.

"Seokmin what can you say?"

I jokingly glared at the two before I laughed and they also laughed while we hugged each other.

"You guys look like little kids"

She said with a smile before she sat down on the grass and the three of us did the same.

Afternoon class is really boring and since our teachers are having their usual first Friday of the month meeting, we were early dismissed today.

"y/n it's just that Seok is acting weird so we tried to scare the noisy Seok out of him"