#79 The reign of greed (pt. 2)

#SeventeenImagines

#Imagineno79

#Minghao

(The reign of greed) (pt. 2)

===

Minghao's POV:

Today is a really beautiful day here in the city of love, and I bet you already know where I am?

Yep! I'm in Paris, I've been staying here for a long time already while my parents are busy in China, I studied and spent almost my whole life here already.

I can't help but to smile at these happy people around us

"Mr. Xu!"

I know where that voice is coming from, and if he will say that I need to go home because someone might kill me out here, I don't know why they kept on saying that every once in a while, but I'm certain that I don't know anyone who has a motive to kill me.

"No one will kill me, Mr. Jeon"

I gave him a smile but he just shrugged before he pointed the limousine that he was driving.

"But your parents said that I must protect you at all cost"

And I also don't know why my parents are being so overly protected that they've even hired me a body guard when I can fight on my own, what's the use of learning martial arts if I can't use it anyways?

"Can I just feel the breeze here for a moment?"

Mr. Jeon was about to speak when we suddenly heard a loud sound and he suddenly covered me as he dragged me out of the place that I was standing, I have no idea on what's happening, the people were in chaos, some of the buildings were burning with a raging fire, and after I few moments I felt myself sitting inside our limousine with Mr. Jeon in the driver's seat and he drove so fast.

"What did just happen?"

I blinked my eyes as I stared at the Eiffel tower that was now burning into ashes.

"They've started"

Since we were already far from the place that was bombed Mr. Jeon is driving in a regular speed not taking his eyes off the road.

"Take me to the office Mr. Jeon"

I need an explanation, what the hell was that? I can't help but to feel annoyed at the sight that I just saw.

I never imagined Paris could look this sad.

When we arrived at the office I directly went to my office and I found my parents, and it definitely shocked me.