#41 I'm not a gay

#SeventeenImagines

#Imagineno41

#Seungkwan

===

Your POV:

"ARE YOU SERIOUS??!! KIMBAP BE KIDDING??!!"

I stuffed his mouth with the donut that I was eating and the other students were looking at us as if we are the weirdest persons on earth.

I just smiled at them while avoiding their gazes, aish this is so embarrassing, I should have waited until we went home.

"Keep quiet Seungkwan!"

He went to the vacant seat beside me before he whispered something to me.

"Are you sure that Hansol already has a girlfriend??!!"

I can see the eagerness of him to know the answer, I just rolled my eyes at him before I took my bag and I went outside.

I can hear some footsteps following me, and if my hunch is right Seungkwan is following me right now.

"Yahhhh y/n answer me"

The light footsteps turned into a stumping of feet, see my hunch was right, I turned my head and I saw Seungkwan pouting like a little baby, Aigoo he's so cute.

"I'm certain that he has"

I proudly said, I know that this gay friend of mine has a crush on Hansol.

Hansol Vernon Chwe?? You mean the most handsome student in section A??

I noticed how Seungkwan's expression changed so I immediately approached him before patting his head.

"It's alright Seungkwan"

I tried to comfort my best friend who already seemed hurt but he gave me a what are you saying look?

"Yeah, It's alright y/n"

He stated before he placed his arms around my shoulder.

"Let's eat?? My treat?"

Poor Kwannie, he is indeed enduring a heartbreak that he even thought of treating me for food.

We decided to stay at Seungkwan's place, he ordered chicken and other junk foods, while waiting for the foods, Seungkwan was busy looking at his phone while I was just staring at him.

He suddenly paused for a moment before he looked at me and he showed me his phone, it was a picture of Hansol with his girlfriend.