#35 A kiss

#SeventeenImagines

#Imagineno35

#Jeonghan

===

Your POV:

I was sitting peacefully at the benches while staring at a distance, a lot of thoughts came into my mind randomly a certain one was stuck in my head.

"y/n what are you thinking of?"

I snapped out of my thoughts when Jeonghan oppa who was now sitting beside me suddenly asked that question, I managed to take a glance at him and I saw him giving me a worried look as he placed his phone beside him and he moved closer.

"Nothing important"

I looked away again while I continued staring at the distance, the guy beside me is my childhood friend he is Yoon Jeonghan even if he is two years older than me, we grew up closed to each other, and did I forget to say that he is my neighbor??

"Come on y/n you can say anything that is bothering you"

I took a glance at him and he gave me a reassuring smile, I deeply sighed before I asked him a question that has been running in my mind.

"Oppa what does it means if a guy kissed a girl's lips?"

I was watching his reaction to my question and I noticed how his eyebrows crossed and he looked confused by my sudden question.

"Why are you asking me a random question?? Did someone kiss you"

I noticed his sudden shift of emotion, he was now wearing an annoyed expression so I immediately shook my head so that he will remove his wrong thoughts.

I showed him my phone and he laughed while he gently hit my shoulder.

"Aigoo y/n stop reading those love stories, you're too innocent for those cringey stories"

A frowned formed on my lips and Jeonghan oppa was still laughing so hard I was about to stand up when he suddenly held my wrist.

"Ok fine I'll stop laughing"

I sat back and I asked the same question

"Oppa what does it means if a guy kissed a girl's lips?"

Jeonghan oppa sighed before he gave me a serious look

"If a guy kissed a girl it means different things"

He stated while I was listening to him attentively, but I was a bit surprised when he suddenly held my hand.