#53 Are you a human?

#SeventeenImagines

#Imagineno53

#Mingyu

-A special request by my saeng 😊

===

The moment that I entered school all of their judging eyes were looking at me, I'm no celebrity, I'm just the most bullied student and I know that they enjoy seeing me getting bullied.

"Oh, here comes the weird girl!"

One of my classmates muttered the moment that I entered our classroom, I just quickly looked down as I continued my way to my seat.

"I really think she's weird, just look at her contact lenses, seriously gray?!"

After hearing what my classmates said they burst out laughing while I was left ashamed because of their words.

Seeing my eyes in gray is much better rather than in red.

"And hell starts now!!"

My classmates started to clap their hands and their cheers filled the room as a bunch of guys entered the room.

I clenched my fists tightly as those guys entered, I just hope they won't be that mean today.

"Oh, hi there Roanne!"

Even if I don't look at that guy, I know who he is and I know that a smirk is already plastered on his face right now.

He is Kim Mingyu the big jerk in my life.

"Don't worry, we'll just start our day normally"

And with those words he and his 'friends' went to their seats

Life wasn't normal for me even from the start, living far away from everyone because I was afraid of harming them has been my everyday life since the day that I was born, but I didn't expect that I will grow tired of my annoying life.

My parents were too much, they were forcing me to kill humans, we're no psychopath, we're just half breeds, half human and half vampire, so it's normal for us to thirst for blood, but I don't want to kill those innocent people just for my own wants.

And because of my mindset that I shouldn't kill people, my parents were furious, so I decided to leave and stay on my own luckily, I can manage on my own, and now I'm studying in a college here in Seoul.

While I was deep in my thoughts the teacher entered our class while greeting us with a good morning.

No one knows about my little secret, because once they find out everything will certainly change for sure.