#78 King

#SeventeenImagines

#Imagineno78

#Seokmin

===

Your POV:

Choson Era

I hate my life, I hate everything related to my life and that is how being me works, you will hate the world, you will hate everything, for the world is unfair, where in this place only the kings and queens have power, where being a mere citizen really sucks so much.

"Everybody we should give respect for the general of the imperial army has arrived"

And not to mention that the emperor has so many eyes that we have no freedom, it's like being imprisoned in a cell where you are always guarded.

We all went to the side so that the general can easily make his way towards the town center, where he will make his important announcement where I don't really care so much.

"We have an important notice coming from the emperor himself"

I just stood at the distance not even bothering to listen attentively to what the general is saying because I really don't like any news coming from the emperor, because he is someone far much worse than the kings and queens, announcements from the emperor usually contain announcements about public executions, about the need for more force in the army and other things that I don't really like.

"The palace will be needing more maids so we have an order that every first female born from every family will be sent to serve the emperor"

What?!

Every first female born?

From every family??

Are they serious?

I can't, I don't want to go anywhere far away from home, and especially I don't want to go to the palace of the emperor.

"Unnie what will happen to you??"

The little sister of the girl beside me asked her sister with teary eyes, who wouldn't be in tears? Once you go to the palace you will never comeback and they will never give you a chance to see your family again.

"Don't worry, unnie will be fine, just keep safe for I won't be able to protect you anymore"

And everyone else were showing how much they hated the news but what can we do? It's an order from the emperor, and no one can ever break his orders for it will cost a life.

I felt myself froze from where I was standing as the general rode his horse and we went his way.