Made a deal with the devil

"Ughh" I moan as I roll my head back in frustration. I had just finished my papers and emailed them to my teacher. It's now 9:57 and my body fell limp. My roommate walks In poking her head through looking at me and gleaming.

   "Are you done with your papers?" She says excitedly and I hesitantly nod. She smiles and jumps into my room wearing a tight leather skirt and her red tube top with black combat boots above her fishers stocking. I frown and roll my eyes as I already know what's comming next.

   "Great because I am going to the club to meet my boyfriend and he brought a couple of friends and I need you to go with!" She says and I frown.

   "I don't want to kalla. You know it's not my thing." I say and set my laptop on my dresser. I see her in the corner of my eyes crossing her arms and rolling her eyes.

   "Bitch who cares. I know you will have fun so your going." She says and I frown again rolling my eyes. She walks into my closet without my permission and takes out me thigh high black dress with Metallica on it with a low ridding V-neck that has lace hiding my cleaver. She then pulls out my thigh high boots and tossed the outfit to me.

...

   "Girl this is going to be so much fun just you wait!" Kalla says and I sit in the front seat as I was forced to go. She almost practically changed me herself. We arrive at a hotel and I look over at Kalla.

   "I thought we were going to a club?" I say and she just keeps walking and without turning around answers me.

   "Yeah well this is basically the same thing except if you find someone you don't have to leave the building to get a room." She says and I could feel myself slightly blush.

   We arrive at the very top floor and it's a penthouse suit. Filled with sweaty lustful people grinding on each other, blasting loud music, and people smoking and laughing at each other. I already feel uncomfortable here and look over to see Kalla is already gone. I hesitantly walk around the place bumping into a few people as I walk by. I can feel a couple of eyes staring at me from the corner of my eye and I walk over to the bar quickly. A bartender in his late 20s hands me a glass and I sip it as I sit there by myself.

   "Hey cutie. Looking for a good time?" A man says. I turn around and am immediately fanned by his foul breath that reeks of booze. I scrunch my nose and turn back around and feel an arm being placed on my thigh. I slap the hand and the man recoils but doesn't give up. He continues to harass me until I ask for another glass and toss the liquor in his face. Rage builds up in his eyes and walks away  ferociously as I smile in victory. Only to be replaced with a frown as I'm at the bar alone again. I sigh and order another drink. I see a tall lean figure appear next to me as if he teleported here. He sits on the seat next me. Eyeing me from the corner of his eye. He has glowing green eyes and lushes black hair. His skin was perfectly sun kissed and frame was lean yet muscular. His arms were covered in tattoos. I see him staring back at me and I look away rolling my eyes.

   "Like what you see?" He says and I groan before getting up and walking to the elevator. I walk inside and go to the roof top to clear my head. The elevator sings allowing me to get out. The cool breeze hits my body as a chill runs down my spine. I take in the scene around me and walk over to the edge of the building looking down. A knot of excitement builds up in me when I do it. I inhale sharply when suddenly I feel my waist getting hot. As if a pair of arms are snaked around me. I turn around and see the man at the bar leaning against the same ledge. A gasp leaves my lips as he smirks and turns his head towards me.

   "It's not nice to leave me hanging" He says and I take a step back.

   "Who are you and what do you want!" I say in an irritated voice as he turns his body completely around and is now facing me. I look up into his eyes and they are dilated. They are now a greenish hazel and a chill runs down my spine as my feet are now glued to the ground as if I'm spell bound. He walks closer to me with a smirk that makes my legs feel like jello.

   "My names Lucifer but you can me L." He says and my eyes stay glued to his. He takes another step closer and he is now an inch away from me. He towers over me, his build is so much larger than mine. I shake slightly and he sticks a hand out and placed it under my chin while lifting it up so now I face him. He looks down at me as if I'm his prey. A shiver runs down my nerves.

   "I have a wager for you." He says and his lips play a smirk on his chiseled face. I stare at him silently in shock as he leans down and his lips brush against my ear gently as he spoke.

   "If you and your boy toy stay together for another week I will leave you alone and give you luck. But if not you will be mine without question." He says and my eyes grow two times it's size. Finally I'm able to move and I back away slowly. My legs hit the ledge and I turn to look down. I look back up to see him an inch away from me. His eyes now all green and not a bit of hazel in them. Could I have imagined it?

   "What if I don't want to." I say with a little crack at the end. My voice wasn't confident but I didn't want him to know how scared I was. How the fuck did he know I was taken.

"Well if you don't agree than I will make your life a living hell." He says and I tremble slightly. I lower my head and hear a low chuckle come from Lucifer.

   "It's a deal than." He says and I look back up to see him gone. My chest feels heavy and tight. My mind is blank as I walk to the penthouse and look for Kalla. I find her sitting at the bar talking to someone and I tap her on the shoulder.

   "Kalla can I go home now. I'm not having fun." I say and she furrows her brows and anger flashes in her eyes as she looks at me.

   "Why do you have to be like this? Why can't you just let loose for once. If you want to leave than leave I don't care." She says and I could feel my eyes water. She looks at my eyes and a hint of surprise hits her face but I walk away before she could say anything else. I walk down the stares and to the bottom floor. A couple of tears leave my eyes as I walk outside and a cool breeze hits my cheeks. I shudder under the cold crisp midnight air.

   "Shit..." I say and see my phone is dead. I look around and see no telephone pole or a cab driving by.

   "Need a ride?" A low voice says and I look over to see Lucifer next to an all black car. I shook my head and walked past him walking down the streets on my twenty minute walk to my apartment.

   "I've never had to ask twice. Want a ride sweetheart?" He says and chuckles. I ignore and continue on my walk. I was about to cross the street when the black car cuts my path and the door opens. Lucifer is looking at me intently and he his eyes are an almost seemed a different color...again. He doesn't even say anything and I hop into the car without hesitation. It's not long until we're at my place and I hop back out. I turn to look at Lucifer and nod before exiting the car. I walk in the apartment and collapse on my bed exhausted. Why did I get in the car with that stranger? Thoughts of Lucifer wrap my mind as I slowly drift to sleep.

...

I wake up slowly dazed and confused. I look outside to see it's still dark out. I roll over in bed to check the time and it's 3:00am. I groan rolling over trying to go back to bed when suddenly something catches my eyes and a loud gasp leaves my lips. I'm the shadow of my rooms seemed to be two eyes staring. I shiver in fear as they stare back at me. I shut my eyes tightly, then open them again to see nothing there anymore. A small whimper leaves my lips when suddenly my phone goes off and I go to check it.

"Oh god..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys hope you like the first chapter! Don't forget to like this chapter if you enjoyed it. It helps me know ideas or maybe similar things I can use for my next book! Hope you stay tuned my angelic losers and I'll see ya next time