Good times

"I was sent to hell with anger and sadness hanging in my heart. No fear even when I was hanged and no pitty on myself as I looked at my life in my own eyes. That's what made Lucifer pick me to be in the kingdom. I was dragged down to a glowing pentagram and trapped in a force field for two days." She says and I gasp. The smoke cloud started to turn into a person and a figure was there almost as if she was real. Her skin was dark and bruised as her eyes seem dim and brown as if the soul was sucked out of her. Her clothes ripped and torn as if a bear attacked her. She had an afro of curly hair and shackles all over her. I gasp when I realize.

   "This is you!" I say and she nods as she still faces away from me.

    "Nothing but deserts and clouds keep me company. All that time alone you would think you would lose some anger or sadness but I didn't. My sadness just grew as my anger turned to hatred for humans." She says and the figure stands up and runs towards me and hits an invisible force field. I flinch as it stops right in front of me and tears run down her cheeks.

   "Than one day smoke clouded the orb I was in and I felt my body burn. My eyes tear and my mind numb. Once it was over the orb was gone and I was free. I didn't care what would happen to me until what Lucifer said next. He expected me to be a weak demon but once he saw me after my transformation something sparked in him." She says and a demon forms. It had long dreads going to its waist. Red painted lips with large fangs poking through. A stripe going down its forehead right about its eyebrows. Her eyes blue and purple as tears fled her eyes. Her shackles broken but still locked on her waist. Her skin a little lighter with dark green scales scattered on her and a snake like take going around her.

   "He offered me to be his queen. To be his trophy but I refused. I still loved my husband more than becoming a slave for eternity. Lucifer saw right through what I was thinking and took me to the castle." She says and the smoke forms a castle a little different than today's. It's a little small and the highest room that me and L were in was gone.

   "He took me to a this area and told me to make a potion or else I would become his sex slave. I tried making potion after potion but nothing would work. I tried two ingredient to ten ingredient potions but it didn't work. He walked up to me slowly trying to drag me to the floor to prove he was serious until I did it.i made the hardest potion there is by accident. It was a potion to show what the pure one would look like. You. No one else could even get half as good as I did on the potion. He saw potential in me and made me his spell caster. I've been here for a couple centuries. I spent years searching for my husband in hell but with no luck I never found him. I-...I turned violent because I couldn't find him. That's why my name was changed to impuis." She says and I tilt my head.

   "What does it mean?" I ask and she turns her head to the side and looks at me from the corner of her eye.

   "It means wicked. I became kind again but I grew to the name Impuis so I just went with that one. That's the story of me. It's not a happy one but it's mine and I'll keep it." She says and walks over to me. She places a potion of a yellow potion in my hands and placed a sticker on it. She hands me a cloak with a red gem locket on it.

   "Lucifer gave me this when I first arrived. It tells you his emotions. Now you can be even closer to him even if your in heaven." She says and my eyes tear up. I stand back up and hug her before leaving. I place the cloak on myself and the gem glows before turning to a purple. He must be talking to someone or something. I say and head to the orphanage. I find the two kids running around with a wagon of treats laughing with each other.

   "How my two favorite little demons doing?" I say and they stop to come and run over to me. The give me a hug around the legs and I laugh.

   "What are you doing here?" Astaroth says and I smile.

   "Well I'm running low on treats and I need some to last me a year." I say and they look at me bewildered.

   "Why do you need that many!" Lilith says and I chuckle.

   "Well I won't actually need that many. I just want them to last a while." I say and they nod. They take the wagon and Lilith skips down the road as Astaroth takes the wagon. We arrive to a cute tiny cake shop and enter. A chime echos through and I look around. It looks just like a modern donut or bakery shop.

   "We have to go now but we wish you good luck." Lilith says and they both give me a huge as they leave. I turn back around and walk over to the cakes.

   "Uhm do you have any smoke bomb?" I say and the demon looks at me weird.

   "Oh shoot did I say it wrong?" I say and they shake their head.

   "Oh no it's just we don't get a lot of people asking for it. They say it makes them feel sick afterwards. How many?" She says and I blush.

   "Uhm can I want three bakers dozens please." I say and she chokes on air as she hears me. She happily gives me the treats as I asked for me. I took devils horns, eat me, smoky swirls, cherry bombs, and others with cute little names. She wraps them all up and I stuff them one by one In there. I don't even feel like my pouch is heavy. I give her the money and leave the store. I sigh looking around the place and finally look back down at the cake in hand.

   'Home, home, home.' I say in my head and my body becomes numb and tingly. I could feel myself disappear as I close my eyes. I slowly open them up again lightheaded to see I'm in my house again. I take my gem out and place it in the pouch. I go to my closet and change into a sweater and shorts. I pack up some of my favorite clothes and personal items. I pick up a camera and take a picture of myself. I sigh and place the gem back in my head and take the same photo. I wait for it to develop and think to myself.

   "I wish I could have gotten a photo of everyone that I met..." I say and lay on the bed.

   Well if that's what you wish for than you may have. Select photos you would like physically printed. The gems voice says and I screams. Suddenly a projector is infront of me and it's all the moments that happened but something is off.

   "How did you get these photos? I'm in all of them." I say and the gem speaks again.

   My purpose is to be used whenever needed. I'm like training wheels as lady Impuis said. I make life easier and I also take photos Incase needed. It says and scrolls through to when I first got my gem. I smile at all the memories. I take a couple from when me and Red were flying to the mountain to get the angels and a couple of us eating sweets in the carriage. I got some of me and Impuis hugging and when she scared me with that fake hand in the shop when we first met. I even got some of the orphans and when I got all dressed up at the orphanage. The kids in the back look so cute as one by each side of me. I collect the photos and a tear rolls down my cheek. I'm going to miss them. The projector spins again and I blush.

   "No stop!"