We'll save him

"Ah!" I shout as I feel a bit of blood gush out my lip. I close my eyes tightly as  I feel a thundering groan and my body pushed through the air tremendously. The sensation of pain jolts through every nerve in my body and I'm hurdled to the grown like a swatted fly. My left side draping against the rough jagged cement and I can feel scars forming on it.

   "Ngh!" I groan through gritted teeth. Mikey smirks in delight and retracts his hand. I slowly get up and rand up on my knees looking at the kids whom still look less alive then they normally do. I wipe my tears away and feel a presence behind me. I turn around to see three military men in union look down upon me.

   "The king would like to see you" they say in union and I hand them the children. They take them and I shake my head slightly.

   "I'm sorry but tell the king it will have to wait. I have to stop the giant." I say and they look at me baffled. I open my wings flying slowly as my pain jolts through every move. Mikey was too distracted by the men to see me come up to the side of his face and throw a couple yellow bottles. The glass breaking against his skin and cutting it as it absorbs the potion. He wipes his face and shakes his head confusingly and looks back at me.

   "No!" He says and swats at me again. This time he misses and near knocks me to the ground with his swing and I spin out of control ever so slightly. He takes this chance and hits me again knocking me to the ground once me. I fall on my back completely gasping for air and I feel loud rumble on the ground. Mikey walks towards me looking down at me with hatred eyes. He raises his foot in purpose to squish me like a big and I attempt to move but it's useless. My body was numb from terror and I could only watch in horror. The only the that could move was my hands to cover my face and my lips quivered.

   "Mikey!" I say and I whip my mask off. He stops for a second and looks at me confused. His face in distraught and the place falls silent. My arms slowly move from my face and he's taken back. His voice spine my name so humanly I knew he was calm. He moves his foot away and kneels down to scoop me up. His lark hand warm and he looks at me sadly.

   "What happened?" He says loudly and I tear up. He was scared and upset. He seemed to not know what happened to him and I could feel my heart break ever so slightly. I look around and see the army looking at us baffled. Lucifer at the front line staring at me with purple and red eyes. I could tell he was going to yell at me for this.

   "Mikey we wanted to tell you. Your souls unstable and you blew up on everything. We tried to get you to stop but it was too late." I say and he looks around terrified. "Mikey the only way to fix this is to let us trap your soul in this jar." I say and pull it out of my pouch. My eyes tearing up and he looks at it distraught.

   "What will happen to me?" He says and I bite my lip holding back a whimper.

   "We have to trap your soul in here and find a cure for you. Once we do we can set you free and fix it. Can you do that...for me... please." I say and he looks at me with dropped brows. Everything's quiet before he closes his eyes and the flames on his body die out. Finally he was calm and I wipe a couple more tears.

   "Do what you must if it means you're safe." He says and smiles sadly. I cry out with a broken heart as I open the jar and Mikey's soul is brought into it. Everything sucked up and he slowly turns into stone. One the last drop is sucked out I close the jar and hold it close to heart as the stone statue of Mikey crumbles. I don't dare to move on behalf of losing someone dear and I fall into the air. I'm caught before I could hit the ground and I look up to see the one man who I expected to save me.

   "We'll save him." He says and his eyes are purple with all seriousness. I look back at the jar and wipe my tears. Knowing Mikey will be okay is all I need to stop my tears.

   "Lucifer put me down I can fly." I say and he comes to a stop in the forest and lets me down. I spread my wings and grit my teeth through the pain before fluttering up with agony. I'm instantly motionless and stricken still within mid air. Lucifer grabs me in the air and holds me tightly before holding me bridal style and looks at me furiously.

"When we get back to the castle we're going to have a talk. A long talk." He says and looks away from me and looks ahead. I notice cuts and bruises all over him and I look down at myself. My forearm was completely covered in red and purple bruises. My nose was bleeding and I could tell by the coldness streaking down. I didn't want to look anywhere else where my body is damaged so I just look ahead aswell.

...
"I don't care what she wanted to do impuis she could have gotten seriously hurt!" Lucifer says with a raised voice. We made it back to the compound and everyone was getting tended with their wounds. I was already treated and I had bandages wrapped around both arms and my upper thigh due to bleeding cuts that wouldn't stop gushing.

"What's the worst that could happen im immortal like you said lucifer." I mumble and he looks at me with blazing raged eyes.

"You can live forever but if something happened to you such as your head ripped off you could die! Just because you can live forever doesn't mean you won't die from an animated object. Why do you think you have cuts." He says and holds the bridge of his nose tightly. I look back down and run my thumb in a small circle on the bandages.

"Lucifer she's alright. You saw her on the battlefield." Impuis says and Lucifer looks at her angrily.

"Yes I saw her. I saw her get swatted like a fly to the ground. She could have died again and I can't let that happen again!" He says and looks at me with saddened eyes.

"But now that she's met you and has been immortal since she's been in hell she is safer with you." She says and he looks at her shocked ever so slightly. The room falls silent and the only sounds heard are the cries of agony.

"Impuis I need you to go ahead with C-137." He says and she looks at him baffled. Her eyes widened in fear and she tensed up. I look at them confused and Lucifer looks at me with a guilty look.

"I-...I won't do it!" She says and Lucifer looks at her angrily.

"Remember who you're talking to." He says and she shakes her head standing her ground.

"I can't do it sir. It's not right for h-" Lucifer cuts her off and clicks his tongue.

"I can always do something with your man John." He says and she bites her tongue. "Think what's better for her. I don't want to do it anymore than you want to impuis but it seems like that's what best." He says and she sheds a few tears nodding.

"It will be ready in an hour." She says and walks off.

"What's wrong with impuis lucifer?" I say and he shakes his head.

"Don't worry about it. Now let's have a talk before the potions ready." He says and my heart gets a tight feeling in my chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess who forgot they hadn't published a chapter in daysssss😅

   Yeah I honestly forgot I was even an author for a lil bit I think it's because I turned of notifications. Idk but here's a chapter for y'all lovelies. There should be 2 more chapters left after this. I also may publish a couple other books. I have about 9 other books I've worked on and just 1 that's completely finished I just don't want to publish it at the moment

And remember if you think you know what the name is message me or comment if an dill tell ya if you're right. If you are I'll place your name in the final chapter

-Malalala 🤤😴