Lilith and Astaroth

"What was that!" He yells and walks back to me. I jump up and run off to the stairs. I gasp when I am grabbed by the waist and picked up by two strong arms. Adonai runs up the stairs and into my room. From there he throws me on the bed and I roll on my stomachs trying to crawl off the bed but he grabs my ankles and snaps his fingers. My clothes are ripped off and all that's left on me are my bra and underwear.

   "So that's how you protected yourself. You met Lucifer and he gave you some flimsy tattoos. Well I've learned my lesson." He says and takes a bottle out of thin air. He takes the cork off and drinks the potion. His eyes change to a darker purple and hint of green. He smiles down at me and a spark erupts from my body but he isn't affected. I gasp and turn back on my belly and manage to get off the bed. I run to the door but he locks it. I turn back around and see Adonai looking at me sending a cold shiver down my spine. I look around the room and my eyes stop on my desk. I lunge past him only to be caught by the waist and he tosses me on the bed again. I struggle and can feel my finger tips tap against the gem.

   "No adonai!" I yell and kick him in his face. He stumbles back before looking back at me with a broken bloody nose. Furry in his eyes as he lunges at me. I grab the gem and place it on my forehead and my eyes shine bright letting light flash out every corner of my eyes. He covers his eyes and falls to the ground. I run to my bag and take out a potion and run to my closet. I grab my cape and take out the purple potion. I read it again and follow the instructions before chugging it.

   I think of hell and and flashed there instantly. I'm in the middle of a street. I turn around to hear the cry of a horse as it is almost rammed into me. I jump out of the way and tumble onto my side. I stand back up and dust myself off and look over myself to see noticeable cuts and bruises. I look around to see people staring at me and I quickly place the cape on my body as it covers my entire body. I placed the back on my side and walk down the streets towards the gates. I go to walk in but am stopped by two axes crossing and stopping me in my tracks. I look over to see to giant men on each side with fire in there eyes speak the the same time.

   "You shall not pass unless your are marked as lived here or escorted by the king" they say and I gasp. I try to run through but am bounced off by a force field.

   "Aww how pathetic. A feeble thing like you doesn't belong in a place like this." A familiar voice says and I look up. I see Amons looking down at me with venom in her words.

   "Amons..." I say and she scoffs.

   "Your too weak and pathetic to be here. I am the demon of judgment and I see you are not worthy of even being here. You should have become a slave." She says and tears start to well up in my eyes. I stand up and ball my fists.

   "Where's Lucifer!" I should and she narrows He brows looking back at me with hate.

   "Like it's any of your concern but he's busy resting. I did show him a good time in his chambers." She says and looks down at me. I gasp and step backwards almost falling. She laughs and turns back around and leaves. I turn and run into town sobbing as I walk down alleyways. I bump into an object and fall to the ground. I sit up and let the tears fall as I hear feet shuffle towards me and stop. I look up to see two little demons smiling down at me.

   "Hi." The little girl says and waves. I wave back and perk my head up. I reach in my bag and take out a small cake and she hungrily takes it.

"What's your name by the way miss?" The little boy says and I snuggle as I answer. They nod and smile brightly.

"This is Lilith my sister and I'm astaroth." He says and I smile as I sniffle and a tear falls.

   "What are you doing here crying?" Lilith says. I hand Astaroth a treat and he takes it aswell.

   "Well I have to see the king and they won't let me in the entrance." I say and look back down. The kids look at each other smiling and look back down at me.

   "We know how to get you in. It won't be easy but will you trust us?" The Lilith says and I wipe my tears nodding. I get up and they take my hand leading me to a tall dark building. We walk inside and they tell me to put my hood on and not to make eye contact with anyone. I do as I'm told and I am led into a room.

   "What is this room?" I say and they go through the cabinets.

   "This is the nurses office for the orphanage. We are here to get you a specific potion and an outfit." Lilith says and looks me up and down. I look down and blush once I realize my cape is open. They finally hand me a potion and I look over its instructions.

   To flash to a person you wish to meet drink me alone. Hold something the person has given you and say their name once. Drink me til I'm gone and you shall flash to their side. A smile is plastered on my face as I read the instruction.

   "Oh my gosh thank you! I don't know how to repay you!" I say and bend down giving the kids a hug. They hesitantly hug me back and smiles on their faces. I roll my eyes playfully and hand them more treats. They jump up and down and each grab one of my hands leading me to another floor and into a room. The room had rusty wooden floors and a old iron bed. A wardrobe stood next to it as I open it up. There stood fancy gowns and shoes.

   "Here we'll pick a dress and shoes as you go to the mirror and cover your cuts on your face with some band aids in the drawer." The boy says and I nod. I cover up a large cut that went across my cheek and turn back around to have a dress thrown at me.

   "Oof!" I say and look at the dress. It's was just like black one but it's was maroon. The sleeves had extended a little with black frills on it. It had a black lace patch on the chest and a gold outline on the hem and it was off shouldered.

   "It's beautiful!" I say and they hand me simple black boots with heels. I lace them all the way to my knee and sit back up. They hand me a black flower crown with red and white butterflies that float around it.

   "There you go. Now you look like a beautiful princess." The little girl says and the brother rolls his eyes. I giggle and hand them a small golden coin that was in my bag. They gasp and the boy snatched the coin.

   "Thanks! Now we can afford almost all the food in the kingdom." They say and I giggle. I take out the potion gripping it tightly before holding the item in hand. I look back at the kids who are interested in how the spell will work. I smile and drink the potion saying Lucifer's name. I close my eyes tightly and feel a small breeze hit my face until I open my eyes and I look around to be above grey clouds falling. I scream as I look down and see I'm falling and still in hell. I look around and I don't see Lucifer in sight.

   "I'm gonna die unless I get some wings!" I yell and magic happens. A pair of large black wings appear on my dress ripping the fabric on the back slightly. I try flapping my wings but they flap at different times and cause me to fumble a little. I spread my wings and lessen the fall speed and calm slightly as I'm still terrified. My face hits the clouds as I'm sightly wet. I pass the clouds and see I'm closer to the ground. I panic and start to flap. My wings on time and I slowly time them until I finally get it right just in time. I'm inches above the ground as I get the hang of it. I speed down the dirt road as a trail of dust follows behind me.

__________________

   Hey thanks for staying tuned to the books and I'm happy you guys are still reading this!!!

   I hope you will stay and Red the last chapter of the book and enjoy it!!!

   That's all and see ya soon ig

-Malalala💔