Demons token

"What do you want Mikey?" I say and he looks down scratching the back of his neck. He turns around and I walk over to Lucifer's closet grabbing an oversized shirt and sitting back on the bed.

I fold my arms and sit on the bed as I wait for his answer. His eyes still blue when he looks at me and he has slight bags under his eyes. He must not have slept at all last night. I shake my hand and notice he has a hand reached into his pocket and he looks down pulling it out. His fist balled up as I look at his hand.

"What is it?" I say and furrow my brows. He looks at me with a small frown and sighs.

"It's an apology gift. I wanted to say sorry for the way I acted yesterday so I went around and got you a sorry gift. It's not much but I thought it would mean something to you since it would remind you that I'm sorry." He says and he turns his fist over. I hold out a hand hesitantly and he drops the object in my hand. I bring it closer to me and my eyes grow wide.

"Mikey..." I say and look at the item. It's a jar the size of my palm a small floating light in it. My eyes instantly flash and I feel as if I've seen the light before.

"This is yours isn't it?" I say and he looks down. He shakes his head and I gasp.

"I went to Impuis to get it." He says and sighs.

"Mikey the light is a piece of your heart isn't it?" I say and he looks at me puzzled.

"How'd you know?" He says and Two tears roll down my cheeks at the same time and I look back down at the jar. I hold it in my hands tightly and bite my lip. I don't know why or how I knew but my heart sank as I looked at it.

"Mikey why did you do this?" I say and he shoves his hands in his pockets and kicks the floor with one foot as he shrugs.

"You are the greatest friend I've ever met. I just wanted to give you something to show that I care about you." He says and looks back up at me. The light in the jar along with his eyes are both glowing a hazel and I smile. I stand up from the bed and place the charm on the bookshelf. I walk over to Mikey and hug him as he is caught off guard for a second. I hear a small chuckle from him and he hugs me back. Tears stream down my cheeks as we stay there for a couple of seconds. I sniffle and push away as I look up at Mikey.

"Mikey I don't know what I would do without you." I say and he smiles.

"You probably wouldn't be crying right now." He says and we both softly chuckle. I look over at the jar and then back over to the window to check the clock.

"Hey it's almost five o'clock... want to go get something to eat?" I say and he smiles before nodding. I hand him a box and realize that I only had one left.

"We have to stop by impuis room first. I need more boxes." I say and Mikey nods. I grab the jar and place it in my pouch and he smiles before we leave. We walk down the corridors swiftly and quietly as we turn the corner I bump into a solid chest.

"Ah!" I say as I stumble and almost fall backwards. I shut my eyes tightly and brace for impact.

"I got you!" A manly voice says and I feel two arms around my waist as I strong chest and pushed against my back. I open my eyes slowly to see Mikey holding me in his arms as he caught me. I look over to see who pushed me and a wicked frown was placed on two girls faces.

"Hmph watch were your going!" Amon says and rolls her eyes placing a hand on her hip. Afriel tilts her nose up in the air and looks down at me as if I'm trash. I stand up and roll me eyes as they stare wickedly.

"You really want to say that to me girls?" I say and they fold their arms looking at me questionably.

"What are you going to do order us around?" Amon says and I smirk wickedly.

"Amon I want you to clean the east side of the castle all my yourself today. Tell the other maids they don't have to today. Afriel I want you to clean the east side of the castle and neither of you are to go into the highest room of the castle or Lucifer's room." I say and they roll their eyes.

"We don't work for y-" Amon was about to speak but suddenly iron shackles appeared on there wrists with broken chains and they looked horrified.

"Did you forget? Amon your my personal maid and Afriel I'm the queen. I can order you two to do whatever. Also if you don't finish today you have to restart from beginning tomorrow." I say and walk past them. They both look at me horrified and upset. I smirk as Mikey smiles and walks beside me. We head to Impuis room and I start to hear mumbles as I placed my hand on the handle. I stop and the mumbles continue.

"What's wrong?" Mikey says and I shake my head.

"Impuis is talking with someone and they seem upset." I say and stand back and face an empty wall.

"Gem show me impuis." I say and the gem glows before a projector appears. I see impuis facing someone as she speaks.

"You have to discuss this with her your Highness!" I hear impuis say followed by a groan.

"How the fuck am I supposed to tell her! She didn't mean harm but I know she's never going to think it's not her fault." He says and rolls his eyes and impuis nods slightly.

"You know her better than I do so you tell her in the best way you can. You don't have long Lucifer. The longer you wait the worse it gets." She says with honesty in her voice a sense of control. He huffs and closes his eyes sighing through his nose.

"I know! But how the fuck do I tell her!" He booms and the room goes silent. I bite my lip curious on if he's talking about me and a sick feeling boils in my stomach. "I feel like every time I touch her I break her even more." He groans and he takes a hand through his hair. His jaw clenched and his eyes still shut.

"She'll be upset yes... but over time she'll begin to understand. Look not everything is supposed to be perfect but atleast you can try and she sees that it will be alright..." impuis said and trails off. Her eyes watering with teas and Lucifer sighs before walking over to her and giving her a slight hug. She wipes her tears and sighs before he moves back and shakes his head.

"What's wrong?" She says and he looks back up glaring around the room as if looking for something.

"Nothing. I have to go check on her and then we'll fix the problem." He says and goes to the door. I space out as he just takes closer steps to the door and Mikey places a hand on my shoulder.

"we have to go!" Mikey says and I come back and open my wings. I zoom passed him soaring out the window and to the east wing of the castle quickly into our room. my eyes dry and cold from the sharp winds and my body numbing. Mikey follows swiftly behind and we both arrive breathless and my eyes burn as I recall what Lucifer had said.

"What now?" Mikey says.

...
Hey guys it's the worst author ever bc I haven't posted in a while😭 I've been busy with my schoolwork and everything going on around me...

Wattpad also had deleted and rearranged a couple of my chapters for some reason and I had to write the ending all over again on my notes on my phone😭😭 I swear I'll make it up to y'all someone or another I promiseeee

I hope you're not mad enough to atleast enjoy the chapter and want to continue reading😬😭😭

-Malalala😰💋