Choosen

WHADDUP NERDSSSSS
(I'm just kidding you all are precious and beautiful just the way you are and I love y'all!!!)

So I'm thinking of just making a 'book' about any questions you guys have for me or an authors note about a book. Such as if you guys want to know more about your author I'll make a book about it or I'll put important updates of a book such as if I'm taking suggestions or I am telling an important message. I'll even publish pages of my upcoming books and ideas I may have that pop up. If you'd like that kind of 'book' just comment it or message me that you'd like that!!!:)

So anyway I don't know if you know this but I've stopped the book for now. I've taken a small break from it NOT BECAUSE IM LAZY AND DONT WANT TO DO IT NOW OR THAT I WANT TO BE CRUEL TO YALL LOVELIES!!!!

*sits down and crosses one leg over the other looking at you all unbothered*

But I have taken a break. So basically what happened was I had already finished the ENTIRE book before I even started to actually publish. Well the problem with that is I didn't think anyone would actually read this book so the ending was really crummy-.-

I even added and deleted things as the story progressed that's why some things "such as the part where Mikey said he kissed the main character" that was supposed to be deleted bc there's a WHOLEEEE nother story but it was deleted.

I'm still going to finish the book but I'm taking maybe a week or two or even a month off so I can finish it bc the ending really did have no jams *coughs* like someone I know *cough*

*stands up and smiles politely at the group of fans that warm my heart*

Thank you for reading my book I enjoy reading the comments it's what I look forwards to in the morning when I first wake up💓

And another thing I am thinking of changing the title and cover of my book so I'm taking suggestions from you readers. Whoever's wallpaper or/and title I pick I'll put your name in the next chapter.

Warning I may not take any suggestions if I feel like a personal suggestion is better.

One last thing before I leave is if you have any request complaints or comments of this book or even ideas for the book feel free to tell me I'm here to listen to you beauties. If you think I should change something or should add something or anything that would be a great idea for the ending I'm here to listen it might even help fasten the next chapter to publish.

I love you beauties and handsomes sooooooo muchhhhh I hope you have a lovely day!!

HEY ONE MORE THING I FORGOT TO SAY ABOUT TUID BOOK🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
THE SECRET IS IDK IF YALL KNOW THIS: the main character doesn't have a name I've never given her a name or even said (y/n) hehehe😈

-Malalala💚❤️