A fallen angel

"Someone you what?" I say and he sighs. He looks back up at me intently and a shiver runs down my spine. Time seemed to freeze when he spoke and my world stopped.

"To someone... I... love...." He says and I gasp. He looks at me with a worried face. His face upset and anticipating weather to talk or not.

"That's what the silver in my eyes mean. The more it turns silver the more I care for someone. At first it was just you as someone I saw as more than just prey. Then it slowly progressed to something more..." He says and I slouch my shoulders letting a breath go I didn't know I was holding.

"Tell me what all the colors mean in your eyes Lucifer." I said and he looks at me. His eyes change to a green first.

"Green means Mischievous, hazel means surprised or excited, blue means sadness or guilt... purple means serious or upset." He says and his eyes turn purple. A small chill runs down my body as I look into his eyes.

"What does red mean?" I say and he smirks. His eyes turning red as he looks me up and down.

"Lust, but I think you already knew that didn't you?" He says and I bite my lip looking into his eyes. My core throbbed slightly and my gem began to faintly glow red. He looks at it and his smirk grows wider.

"I have another question." I say and the gem stops glowing red. He looks at me with silver eyes and I blush. He frowns lightly and hums for me to continues.

"If I gave you my fruit what would happen?" I say and he looks at my with hazel eyes and I softly smile.

"You would be my maiden of hell. You would have powers similar to my own. Since you are the pure one you are also around to visit heaven even as you belong to hell. You will be immortal and you would not age physically once you do." He says and I nod.

"Would this be my demon form?" I say and he shakes his head.

"No. Your demon form will be more powerful and slight changes will be made but I can't confirm since I don't know myself." He states and I look down at myself before back at him.

"Would I be able to have children?" I say and he nods.

"Yes since you still will be human just apart of whichever kingdom you choose. The child will be born dead but it will grow until it is twenty one." He says and I dart my eyes at him.

"What do you mean it will be dead!" I say and furrow my brows. My eyes heat up as I'm left in confusion.

"Well since you the person you choose will be dead the baby will be dead. Although it will have the same ability as human and demon or angel." He says the last word a little upset and I sigh.

"Lucifer... I think you won our little bet." I say and look up biting my lip. His eyes glow silver as he looks at me with a mischievous look. He smiles and grabs me by the waist before I blush as he placed me on his lap.

"Not now! I have to break up with Nikolai first." I say and he shrugs.

"Ok. I will be there though so that n-" he stops and his whole eyes turn black. He looks blankly until his eyes revert back to normal.

"What was that?" I say and he looks back at me shocked.

"An angel has fallen..." he says and I gasp.

"How often does that happen?" I say and he shakes his head.

"I don't even remember the last one." He says and shakes his head. He sets me down and stands back up. He opens his wings and I place a hand on his shoulder. He turns around and looks at me with one perked eyebrow.

"I want to come!" I say and he shakes his head.

"No it's too dangerous. The land I have to cross is dangerous and it's no place for you." He says and his eyes are purple. I look down pouting and he pinched my cheek before I brush him off.

"Either you let me go with you or I follow behind you with by myself." I say with a smirk and Lucifer's eyes narrow at me. A deep purple rest on his eyes. He stares at me for a second before he scoffs.

"Your not aloud to do anything or even leave my side." He says and eagerly nod my head. He placed me on his back and spreads his wings.

"Why do I have to me on your back again?" I say and he turns his head so he faces me.

"Because when we past through the lands to get to the angel it requires flight. You just got your wings so your not strong enough." He says and I roll my eyes sticking my bottom lip out. He chuckles before he sets flight. We fly over the town as the town folk look up above at us pointing. I look around and smile once I see the two little orphans who are a wagon of cakes. I laugh and Lucifer just flys on by. The first half hour was silent and boring. I drew on his back with my finger as he soared past the clouds.

"Hold on tight!" He suddenly yells and dives in the clouds. A shriek slips past my lips as he flys faster than before. He flys under the clouds and the land looks different. There's a lot more ponds around.

"Look those aren't regular ponds! They hold different things that show your true side. Some show your greatest fear or showing you loss. If you fall in do not utter a sound or even open your mouth. The second you do whatever is inside the pond with consume you until you no longer exist." Lucifer says and I nod with a little fear bubbling inside me.

"Ahhh!" I scream as a geyser nearly hits me and Lucifer. I stumble a little bit but he catches me. He looks over his shoulder and sees I'm alright before he zooms by again. Geysers pop up again but not as close as before. Lucifer dodges them left and right as we soar.

"Careful more geysers are up ahead!" He yells and like Magic a geyser appears. Larger than ones we've seen before and it knocks me off of Lucifer's back.

"Lucifer!" I yell and he dives in to grab me but it's too late. I'm already hitting the water and I close my mouth. My eyes automatically close as I float down to the bottom. My back hits the soft sand ground as I stare up at the light from above. I stand up and look around to see nothing but darkness. A cloud of smoke appears and it's like I'm not even in water anymore. I can breath through my nose and nothing bad happens.

"Why?" The smoke says and my eyes grow wide. The smoke swirls around until a tall figure appears infront of me. It's eyes blue and sad. His black hair tossed as beads of sweat form on his forehead.

"Why did you leave me... I guess I was right about humans. All they do is lie and take." Lucifer says and I shake my head vigorously. I grab his shoulder but he pushes back so I can't touch him. He looks back at me with pain and turns his back to me.

"You don't even speak to me anymore. What's the point in being around you when you can't even say my name." He says and a tear falls down my cheek.

'Lucifer I'm right here! What do you mean!' I say in my head but he doesn't respond.

'You told me not to open my mouth underwater!' I say but he still doesn't respond. Suddenly he's gone and is turned into a cloud of black smoke. I'm left in the dark as I fall to my knees holding myself.

'Why did he leave me? Was I not good enough for him?' I say and the smoke appears again. I turn to see a bed appear infront of me. I turn back around hastily and was immediately pushed on top of it.

'No!' I say in my mind and an evil smile appears on the dark figures face. His eyes blue and ice cold. A chill runs down my spine and a sudden realization hits me.

'Adonai no!' I say but the figure just stares back at me. His head leans into my neck and he lightly kisses it. I tried to back off of him but he grabbed my wrists for a second as he kissed me again.

'Wait no!' I say as he tries to rip off my clothes. I kick him but he dodges and jumps off the bed. A wicked smile placed on his lips. I breath heavily and the air around me becomes dense. The cloud of smoke sweeps Adonai away and the bed and I'm left alone in the darkness. Tears roll down my eyes as I crawl up into a ball and cry. I gust of wind blows over me and I look back up. My eyes open wide once I see the picture in front of me.