Demons tears

PLEASE READ THIS AUTHORS NOTE!!!!🚨🚨(no not all of this is the authors note there's still a story)

   I'm going to take a small break from the book for a little bit. I'm not discontinuing it just getting the rest of the chapters set up. The book might be comming to an end shortly depending on which ending I want to go with. I might not publish for a week or two I'm sorry;(((

   If you have any questions or concerns about this you can gladly message me on wattpad dont go to the comments of this chapter and ask the question bc I won't respond.

   I gave you this last chapter early since I won't be publishing in a while. I hope you enjoy and I'll see ya next time

~Malalala💔😭

   "Don't you fucking lie to me." He says in a low tone and I gasp as he cursed at me for something I don't even know that he did.

"What are you talking about Mikey?" I whisper as a tear slips past my eye and rolls down my face to my chin.

"Why did you send Afriel to hell?" He says and I gasp while covering my mouth. I take my mask off and hold it in my hands. his normally light colored eyes seem to grow darker by the second nothing like I've ever seen.

"I didn't send her to hell sh-" I was cut off again. He looks at me furiously as he yells.

"I told you not to lie! I was a friend of Afriel and she told me you sent her and her boyfriend to hell because you were jealous." He says and I shake my head. I furrow my brows and let the tear fall down.

"She was going to let him rape me!" I say and Mikey looks at me unfazed as he rolls his eyes and scoffs. My body shaking ever so slightly but I feel it down to my core.

"Yeah right. No angel would risk their safety for some girl on earth." He says and I bite my lip and cry.

"If you don't believe me I'll show you." I say and he folds his arms.

"Fine go and show me the fucking proof then." He says and I tap my gem.

"Gem show me the night before two angels fell from heaven." I say and the gem glows strongly as a large projector shows from my head. It starts at where I come back from hell and I bite my lip as it plays. I cry looking at the moments where I realize that Nik was Adonai and Mikey still looks angry his eyes completely black and I shudder. Thinking it's just meaning furry I look back at the horrid projector. Suddenly Afriel appears and she says her lines and his eyes open wide. He looks back at me and goes to speak my name but I stop him.

   "Just keep watching." I say and my voice cracks. He looks back down and then moves his gaze to the video. Tears leave my eyes as I see Adonai try to rape me. I scream loudly in the video as he tries his hardest. I stop the projector shaking in sadness, regret, furry. Mikey looks at me saying nothing and goes to grab my shoulder but I stop him looking down as tears fall.

   "Don't touch me." I say and he slouches his shoulder and speaks.

   "Im so sorry... I trusted Afriel because... because I've known her as the perfect angel." He says and bites his lip as he stops talking. I look up at him and ball my fist up. I mutter something and he looks at me confused.

   "What did you say?" He says while I reach in my pouch and grab something. I chuck it at him and he catches it and reads it. He looks up at me surprised and I go to speak.

   "I bought it when we went into that tiny shop so you would remember the time we spent. They're not real don't worry. Only someone like you could make a demon cry." I say and he looks down gripping the bottle. He looks back up to say something and I turn around wiping my face.