Day at the beach

"Ahh!" I yell as two arms wrap around from behind me and get me soaking wet. The broad chest begins to rumble as a loud chuckle erupts behind me.

"Got you!" A voice says and picks me up bridal style. I look up and see the figure is walking into the water a little more.

"Mikey set me down!" I say and he looks down at me with dripping hair. He smirks and my stomach turns at the look in his eyes.

"Whatever you say." He says and I gasp. Mikey tosses me into the cold water and my whole body tenses up. The cold water runs through my body and hair and I swim to the top gasping for air. I open my eyes and look over to see Mikey laughing his ass off at me.

"Mikey that's not funny!" I say and he shakes his head and sits down on the sand.

"Trust me. It is!" He says and I swim to the shore. I sit down on the sand and throw some on his chest as he laughs. He spins around to face me and suddenly he stops. His body tenses and his eyes flash completely black before they return to normal. I look at him shocked and he shakes his head walking over and sitting next to me.

"Mikey are you oka-" I'm cut off by something hitting the ground hard next to me followed by my gasp.

"We're sorry! We didn't mean to hit you." A man says and squats down to picks up the ball next to me. I open my eyes a little irritated as he looks at me and freezes. I quirk an eyebrow and he goes to speak.

"Do you want to play volleyball with us?" He says and points to a couple of people who are sitting at a net. I see one girl and shrug. I look over at Mikey who doesn't know what to say so I just stand up.

"Sure. Come on Mikey let's go over." I say with a smile and Mikey stands up and we walk over to the net. I put the incident about his eyes behind me since he seems fine and carry on as if it didn't happen.

"Do you even know how to play Volleyball?" Mikey says and I nod.

"Yeah. I used to live next to a beach and they had a net. Me and my ex would play sometimes for fun." I say and shrug. Mikey nods and we head over to the net. Me and the girl partner up and Mikey and one of the boys are on the other side of the net.

"We'll go easy on you ladies." Tony says from the other side of the net. Kayla rolls her eyes and fixes her bikini top.

"Sure and I'll go easy on you kids." She says and I breath a chuckle. Tony serves the ball and we hit the ball on the other side of the net scoring a point as they miss. This time Mikey serves and he scores the point. We play as the game becomes more intense. The other men who were hanging around stare at me and Kayla as we play and I can see Mikey noticing and getting a little irritated. I serve the ball and Mikey hits it up as it barely makes it to our side. I get a little competitive and jump so high my knees are at the top of the net as I hit the ball.

I look forwards and gasp when I see it. A dark figure standing there silently. It's figure tall and thin with sharp edges and an ominous aura. It's red eyes stare at me and a chill runs through my whole being as it looks just like a shadow in the dark.

"Mikey!" I yell and he hits the ball distracted and ends up hitting the net. Kayla cheers and jumps up happily as we won the game. I look blankly at the net as the boys move out of the court and two new boys come along. I look over and see the figure gone. I move off the court and drag Mikey away with me.

"What's wrong?" He says as we walk on the sand letting the sand run through our feet.

"Mikey I don't know what's wrong...when I was looking for you today I was flying in the clouds and I saw a black figure in the clouds. It was as dark as the night and it didn't have horns or wings but it was up in the clouds." I say and he looks at me with concern.