We need to talk

"Now let's go." Red says and I nod. He draws the door again and we walk down the steps. I spark my horns and start the fire as we walk down the steps.

   "Your getting the hang of it I see." He says sarcastically and I smirk rolling my eyes.

"Woah!" I say and almost fall. Lucifer catches me and picks me up bridal style. I blush slightly as he leans his face in my neck as he walks down the steps.

"Ill have to go harder if you can still stand." He says and I blush as I look down at my chest. We finally reach the bottom and hop in the carriage. I laugh and grab for the treats.

   "Oh this is new." I say and look at the mysterious treat. It was a black ball with two devil horns. A wicked smile shown on it with white looking icing. I pop it in my mouth and go to bite it.

   "No!" I say and spit it out the door I just opened.

   "What you don't like it?" Red says with a wicked smile on his lips. I take a familiar treat and pop it in my mouth as the other taste leaves me.

   "What was that thing?" I say and he chuckles.

   "They're called devil horns. It's an extremely bitter tasting treat. Very few like them but people will force themselves to eat it and see who can last the longest with one in their mouth." He says and I shake my head laughing.

   "I wanna play that one day!" I say and get excited. I look through the compartment and see a couple of interesting treats.

   "Hey why does this look so familiar?" I say and he looks at the treat from the corner of his eye.

   "That's a treat from Alice in wonderland. One of the cast are from my kingdom and gave the people the idea to use that as a candy on the cartoon and stuff." He says and I nod. It was a cute blue treat with the words eat me in pink frosting and edged with white swirls. I took a bite and the icing was thick but creamy. The cake was soft and smooth. I melt in delicious pleasure as I finish off the cake.

   "That's amazing. I can't believe your cakes are this good" I say and he laughs. He takes out a cake and breaks it in half.

   "This is my favorite." He says and hands me the cake. I look at it and it was a light purple ball. It had black swirls and white beads on it and smoke coming out of it. I hesitantly take it in and bite it. Suddenly smoke comes out my nose and the ball melts in my mouth. It was a dark chocolate flavor with a hint of raspberry and cream.

   "Oh my gosh." I say and lean into the seat as Lucifer smiles at me.

   "They're called smoke bombs." He says and smoke comes out his nose and I laugh.

   "What's so funny?" He says and levitates me to sit next to him. I giggle through a gasp and lean my head on his shoulder.

   "You just looked like a cartoon with smoke coming out your nose that's all Red." I say and hear him breath a chuckle. I sit back up and look over at him. He looks down at me with beaming silver eyes and I look down frowning. Red picks up my chin and looks at me worried.

   "What's wrong?" He says and I sigh moving my hand from his grasp.

   "Red you love me and I know that. Yet I don't even know how I feel yet." I say and stare at my lap fiddling with my fingers. He chuckles slightly and I turn my head to him with the corners of my vision turning yellow. He smirks and before I know it he crashed his lips on mine. He placed a hand on my cheek and I place mine on his chest. He smirks against our kiss and pulls back. His eyes silver and a little red around the pupil.

   "Don't worry. I'll win your heart without a problem." He says and pecks my forehead. I blush and hide my face in his chest. He laughs and I just sit there embarrassed.

   "Now lets go. We have people waiting for us." He says and I look out the window and gasp when I see demons looking in squinting their eyes as they try to see

   "Don't worry they can't see in so they didn't see you clinging onto me." He says and I playfully slap his shoulder. The door opens and Lucifer grabs onto my waist. I grab his shoulders and he sits up.

   "Hold on tight." He says and runs down the gates to the castle. My hair blows in my face as he runs like a blur. The demons around us gasp and they are all blurs and colors as we zoom by. He runs through the gates and to the castle until we're completely inside.

   "Why did we run?" I say and he doesn't let me go. He walks me up a couple flights of stairs and we enter a large room. There stands a women's back facing me.

   "Impuis!" I say and jump off. I run to her and hug her while she laughs and hugs me back. She looks me up and down and I hide my face in my hair.

   "Wow don't you look like a snack." She says and laughs. I laugh too and punch her shoulder before the laugh dies down.

   "So what can I do for you today?" She says and we look at Lucifer who's smiling at us.

   "Well before we show her to the public we need her ready. She can barely control her tail and we need you to see what her job is." He says and Impuis nods. She turns to a large cauldron and throws a couple of things in till smoke pours over and covers the floor in a cold chill. She mumbles something into the pot in another language and a loud boom comes from the liquid. Suddenly three things pop out of the pot.

   "What does this mean?" Red says and picks up the items. She smiles and gasps when she looks at what looks like a flower headband.

   "Red I need to talk to you privately." She says and a dome is placed above my head. I gasp and try to break it but it won't budge. I see a small cake, a beautiful flower headband crown sort of thing, and a small potion levitating and swirling around me. I see Impuis talking to Red with shock in her eyes. She points to me and Lucifers eyes turn a bright hazel. I tilt my head and a small smile plays on his lips. The smiles quickly gone as Impuis continues to talk. He nods and they sit there for a while in silence until he nods and the dome is gone. I collapse to the ground and they pick me up.

   "You forgot I still need to breath." I say and roll my eyes.

   "Oops been a while since I've talked to someone that can breath" she says and awkwardly chuckles. I groan and sit back up properly facing them as they both look at the floor.

   "So what were you two talking about?" I say and Red looks up at me crossing his arms.

   "You know we put a dome there for a reason." He says and I roll my eyes.

   "Ok than. What's my job in the castle then?" I say and they both freeze looking at each other before looking back at me.

   "That's actually why we put a dome on you. We can't tell you yet. Well I can't tell you. Lucifer has to discuss it with you first." Impuis says and I look at Red who is facing away from me. His shoulders slouch and he looks at me from the corner of his eye.

   "Follow me. We have some things to discuss." He says and starts walking. I quickly follow behind and we walk to the room I was first sent too. A feeling of deja-vu hits me every time I walk in the room. He closes the door behind him and I turn to realize that the three objects have been following me. I pick all of them up at once and sit on the bed. He stands at the foot of the bed staring into space as he just stays silent.

   "Lucifer what's going on?" I say and he snaps out of it. He sighs before he looks back at me with silver eyes. I don't know how I didn't realize how beautiful they are. He smirks and looks down at me before he speaks.

   "So you can finally change your eye colors to emotions. This is going to make it easier." He says and he sits on the ledge where the window is. His muscles showing through his cuffed dress shirt as he brings his hand up to run his fingers through his hair. He looks at me from the corner of his eye and smiles again before turning away from me as the sun hits his already sun kissed skin.

   "Do you know what color your eyes are right now?"