I love you too Sugar

BITCH GUESS WHO REACHED 3K!!! THATS RIGHT ITS YA GIRLLLLL!

I just want to say I'm so thankful to everyone who's at least clicked on this book😭😭😭

I know it's not the best but it's something and I want y'all to know it means a LOT to me that some of you are till reading this😭😭

Hope you enjoy!!!

"Ok now let's get started. We'll start when John then Mikey." I say and John hops off the bed. He stands a couple feet away from me as my back is facing the full moon and my shadow engulfs him.

His body slowly floats up as he looks up and his eyes glow white all around. He outstretched his arms and his clothes start to disappear except for his underwear. His hair grows into little twists and the sides of his head is shaved off. Two stripes go across his left cheek and it glows white as his skin becomes a little lighter. A tail pokes through that's long black and slender an exact copy of mine actually. As he opens his mouth to yell nothing comes out and his canine teeth grow twice it's size to become fangs. He closes his mouth and slowly drops to the floor. He groans slightly as his back turns a heated red. His skin burning while he grows a pair of jet black wings on his back. They're different from mine. They're black feathers but not as thick as mine. They're less feathers yet they seem longer than mine.

"John are you okay?" I say and he stumbles as he walks to the bed nodding.

"Yeah I'm just a little tired of the pain." He says and chuckles. I chuckle too and Mikey smiled nervously at us.

"Well that's the last pain for now. We have to get you two some clothes that actual match because yours didn't really." I say and toss him a box I got from Impuis when I discussed the plan.

"Now your turn Mikey!" I say and he groans. I chuckle and spread my wings again for the last time I assume. I chant again and he begins to float as I watch for changes. His clothes disappear and he's left in boxers. He outstretched his arms aswell as I chanted.

"It's not that bad Mikey." I say after I'm done changing and see him transform. His build becomes a little bigger as his height grows. He's now leaner and muscular. They're both still not as tall as Lucifer but they still tower over me.

"Arrghhhhh!" He groans as he opens his mouth. He grows fangs on his Canine teeth and I gasp when I see his second set of canines grow aswell. Three stripes wrap around to the sides of his waist and a tail forms like a cartoonish devil but this time it's red and without the little pointy tip. Scales decorated parts of his body and emerge from his back. Two large thick wings open up and his skin becomes a shade or two darker. He's dropped down gently on his back as he groans.

"Are we done now?" He says and I giggle as John chuckles.

"What's so funny?" He says and sits up. His eyes now hazel and he turns to me. I toss him a box and he puts on the clothes.

"Ok now you can go see Sugar John." I say and his eyes turn completely silver as I say that. His breath hitches and a hint of orange appears around his pupil.

"There's nothing to be scared of ok?" I say and he nods hesitantly. I take the boys down the cold stone steps in silence. Not one of us dare to make a sound as we proceed to her room.

"Show me Impuis." I say and the projector lights up. There stood Impuis looking at the photo of her and John as she sits as the table humming their tune. My heart racing to show him but aching for her loss all theses tears. I turn the projector off and take a deep breath.

"I'm going in first so she doesn't go ballistic ok?" I say and they both nod. I turn to face the door and inhale before opening it.

"Impuis?" I say and she looks up at me with a warm smile.

"What do you want me to get you this time?" She says sarcastically and I smile shaking my head.

"Well you remember how you have been so nice and caring towards me? How you have helped me with everything?" I say and she perks an eyebrow up.

"Yeah?" She says and smirks at me.

"Well I have a surprise for you and I want you to be in your human form because this is going to blow your demon form away!" I say and she laughs before agreeing. She strips off her demon form and now is in her human form in a short white glowing dress.

"Now close your eyes and wait like ten seconds!" I say and she smiles closing her eyes. I dart out and walk in front of John and reach in my pouch throw a powder on his chest as he reverts to his human form.

"I told Sugar to turn into her human form and this spell is temporary for you so let's hurry." I say and he nods. He hugs me before he walks in and I walk to be right in front of her. John is a couple feet behind me and a smile beams on his face as he looks at her.

"Ok you ready Imupis?" I say and she nods.

"Ok open!" I say and she slowly opens her eyes. She looks at me puzzled and looks at my hands but sees nothing. A tear rolls down my cheek and she finally looks over my head and gasps. Her eyes grow wide as her eyes change silver. Tears run down her cheeks and puddle on the floor as she steps back slowly shaking her head.

"No...no...no! It's can't be real." She mutters and John moves closer. Tears run down his face as he looks at her and opens his mouth.

"I love you too sugar." He says and she gasps. She runs past me and to him and jumps up wrapping her arms and legs around him. She cry's a river as she buries her face in his neck and he smiles as he takes her all in. He slowly starts to turn back into a demon and he sets her down letting her see his new form.

"You've been in hell all these years?" She says and he shakes his head and kisses her forehead.

"That little one went to heaven to find me and told me about you. She changed me just so I could be with you." He says and she turns around looking at me baffled. She walks up to me and grabs my hands while turning back into a demon.

"You did this for me?" She says and utters a small smile as her voice wavered when she spoke. I smiled and nodded.

"Of course I did it for you Impuis." I say and she hugs me tightly. She lets go and looks back at her husband who is smiling and choking on tears aswell.

"I've never givin up on you Sugar and I'm glad I didn't." He says and opens his arms widely. She runs up and jumps in them as she plants kisses all over his face as he chuckles.

"I'll leave you two alone." I say and was about to leave when Impuis called my name and I turned around.

"Thank you. You are like a sister to me and I will never forget it. I will help as much as I can with the plan." She says and I nod a tear rolls down my cheek as I see her cry. I walk out the door and see Mikey who is waiting by the window as the moonlight reflects off his demon form. I'm not going to lie if I wasn't already in love I would have fallen for him.

"Hey Mikey." I say and he looks at me. His face tenses and he strides towards me and cups my face. He wipes the tear from my cheek and looks back and forth between my eyes.

"What's wrong?" He says and I shake my head as he lets go of my face.

"It's nothing. I'm just so happy that they are reunited." I say and he smiles.

"You have a kind heart you know that?" He says and I chuckle. I sigh and look at the wooden door that separates the hallway and the room and look back at Mikey.

"Where are we going Now?" he asks and I smile.

"I don't know Mikey."