Sprinkle of lies

"Lucifer what is that!" I say angrily and take out a pink speck that was in his jet black hair. He looks at it surprised and I step back on my skates. Furry builds up in my eyes as my vision becomes blurry.

"You were following me." I whisper as I hear Mikey gasp slightly. I through the pink sprinkle to the ground and a tear trails down my cheek.

"You were the dark shadow following me weren't you?" I say and Lucifer just looks at me with furrowed brows not saying anything.

"Weren't you!" I shout and he looks down sighing.

"I was. I want to talk to you alone so I can explain." He says and goes to reach for my arm but I jump back and avoid his touch. I look at Mikey who looks sad and I spread my wings. Mikey looked like a lifeless doll for a split second before he blinks and looks at him in disbelief.

"Mikey let's go." I say and he nods. He opens his wings we we both soar up causing a powerful gust to appear around the ground and I see things fly across the ground. I look down to see Lucifer looking up at me with blue eyes. A tear falls down my cheek as I fly to my room in the castle. We walk up the stairs silently as tears fall down my cheeks. We enter the room and I walk over to the window and open it up sitting at the ledge. I look at the clock as it struck five o'clock and it chimes five times. The sun is still in the sky as I have time until it's set. I turn around to see Mikey who is standing by the door staring at me with blue eyes.

"Are you ok?" He says and I smile as another tear trails down my cheeks. My smile quickly falls as more tears fall onto me and to the stone floor. Mikey walks over slowly and wraps his arms around me and hugs me warmly. I hug him back and weakly sigh as I wipe the tears. We sit there for a little bit until I let go and he steps back slightly.

"I don't know what I would do without you Mikey." I say and he smiles.

"Probably wouldn't have been crying." He says and I shake my head frowning.

"It's not your fault. You didn't do anything bad." I say and smile softly. He walks over to my desk and takes the chair and sits down leaning against the back.

"So what are you going to do now? Do you still want to hear him explain himself?" He says and I shake my head.

"I don't know... he was spying on me and made me think I was going crazy. He's been spying on me since I left my room Mikey." I say and he looks down slouching his shoulder. We stay silent for a while until I slowly start to sit back up.

"Fuck it." I say and stand up. Mikey looks at me weirdly and I smirk.

"Come on. I'm hungry and demons don't eat anything but sweets." I say and he shakes his head.

"I don't want you to get yelled at again." He says and I shake my head.

"So you want me to starve instead. I see how it is Mikey." I say and he smiles softly and gets up. We slowly disappear and slowly reappear back at the front door of a new resturaunt.

"Tired of burgers?" He says and I roll my eyes nodding. We walk into a Mexican place and we order two large burritos and a bag of chips and cheese to go.

"Are you going to eat all of that?" He says and shoots one eyebrow up. I shake my head and open the door as we walk back to my room.

"No I assumed you would be hungry. I read in my book that new demons aren't like other demons who have been here for years." I say and he tilts his head slightly.

"What do you mean?" He says and I place the food down on the ground and light the Chandelier that hangs above the room.

"Well demons who haven't been here for more than a year are different. They still get hungry and sleepy because they have just changed. Of course you stopped breathing and stuff like having a heart beat." I say and place the food on the bed as we sit on opposite sides.