Hell no

"Lucifer what are you doing!" I yell and cover my breasts. He smirks and looks down at the paper before rolling it back up and taking the black ink. He takes off the cap and drink the mysterious liquid. His eyes glow green as he walks closer to me. I begin to walk back as my feet hit the rough carpet and the next thing I know I hit the bed and fall on top of it. He pins me down on the bed raising my arms so he can see my bare top half and I blush once he looks at my breasts. A smirk forms on his lips as he leans down and kisses the skin between my breasts.

"L-Lucifer." I say and he sucks on the skin and a burning pleasure erupts from my chest. Lucifer begins to suck harder before his lips leave my chest. He then kisses the same spot and hovers over me.

"Sorry that hurt." He says and I smile as I gasp slightly for air.

"I actually kind of liked it." I say and he perks an eyebrow while smirking I blush instantly and realize what I just said.

"Let's just hurry with the marks." I say and he chuckles.

"You already have one on. You just need the second one." He says and I gasp. He hands me a small mirror and shows me my tattoo. I gasp once I see what it is and I look at him. It was an upside down cross in between my chest and it had a few light flakes glowing in it until it finally stopped.

"It's an antichrist symbol. It's so when the angels are looking for you it won't be easy." He says and my eyes grow two times it's size.

"Why are angels looking for me?!"I say and he sighs while lookind down.

"Because you could possibly be part of the the underworld. The place the angels don't want the pure one to be." He says and I perk my head.

"The pure one?" I say and he takes another tattoo and looks at a tiny scroll.

"Look lets get this one done and I will tell you. This one is supposed to be kind of painful but please bare." He says and lays me on my back again. He hovers over me and looks over my body.

"Actually you know what... let's flip you over. I'm going to put this on your back." He says and tossed me on my back as I yelp. I turn my head on the side and see him in the corner of my eyes. He holds up one finger and changes the nail size to be long and pointy. He drinks the red drink and he smiles. I gasp when I see his canine teeth have grown like vampires. He leans down and kisses down my spine.

"This is going to hurt so please bare with me." He says and I grab the blanket preparing for the worst. My vision blurs and my eyes heat up. I bit the blanket muffling my groans of pain. He took his long nail and is running it down my spine cutting the flesh. I can feel a few trickles of blood run down and he licks up the traces.

"Perfect." He says. He moves his lips to the top of the cut and I can feel him spew a liquid in my skin. A scream rips through my lips as a searing hot pain electrifies my body. I can feel my eyes roll back and my vision blacks out but I can still hear and feel everything. I can feel the pain flow further down my spine and tears erupt from my eyes. My vision comes back when I feel a piercing pain on each side of my spine going down. When the pain slowly dies down I start to pant. My forehead is covered with beads of sweat and my body feels like lead. Stiff and heavy to move. Finally the pain is gone and all I feel is a cool breeze on my backside.

"I'm sorry but it had to be done. This is something that will protect you. Now go to sleep for a little bit and I will come back and explain everything to you." He says and tossed a blanket on me. He turns off the lights and walks into the shadows. My eyelids begin to feel heavy and I eventually fall asleep.

...

"Wake up its time." A voice says and I gently open my eyes. I look around and see the sun is about to set. I look up and see Red standing on my ceiling. His feet on the ceiling as his body dangles like a bat on a branch. I gasp and swat at him.