Catching up with an old friend

Hey I want y'all to know I might not be able to post as much stories as I was able to...

I have school😭😭 anyway I hope y'all have a great day at school or whatever you do soooooo

Hope u enjoy the story!!!!!!

I look around and gasp when I see the same stone that was in my dream.

"Was it real?" I mutter and pick it up. The same stone cut with a whole in the middle and I clearly see tiny stars float around it. A white planet with a golden ring around it and a red tiny sphere with a black ring. The spheres both the size of my pinky nail. I hold it tightly and sigh as I look at the note with this one.

A reminder of how you are the balance of worlds and my own reminder of you as my world.

A small tear leaves my eye as I read it over and over. Who are theses for. Suddenly my vision flashed and I feel a light swarm my body as I feel my body become heavy as lead.

...
"Lucifer when are you coming back to me. My heart yearns for you yet I think yours does not." I say as I look out the window of my room on the highest pillar. The cool night air hits my skin and I feel a pair of eyes land on me as I turn around.

"I'm here now." A deep voice spoke. Out comes a dark figure from the shadows as he slowly walks to me. His strides long and silent against the night as his devilish smirk shines for me.

"Your back red!" I say and jump on him. His arms catch me as I feel him slouch under me and he walks over to the bed laying me down under the covers as I sit up.

"I brought something back for thee. It's valuable and rare as only two others have been found." He says and I gasp as I look at the small stone in his palm. My eyes sparkle as I look at the stone and grab it.

"It's a universe stone!" I say and feel my eyes rim with tears. He smiles and kisses my cheek with his soft plump lips and I smile as I place my hands on the tone tapping the planets as they waved slightly and go back to orbiting. I pop it to the treasure room as he smiles softly.

"Now get some rest. I know you stayed up all night waiting for me." He says and I was about to say something but it was too late. He kisses my forehead and I fall asleep.

...

"Who was that lady I always see Lucifer with?" I say and my heart aches. I take the stone that's the size of my palm and place it carefully in my bag. I also place the note in there and a tear slips past my cheek as I look at all the other relics. Some swords and others are little nicknacks. My favorite that I left behind was a single black rose that stood on its own pedestal. Gold flakes light dance around it as it floats up in a glass dome. I finally decide to leave after feeling heartbroken just looking at these items.

I reach the town and slow down and start walking. Nobody noticed me and I was happy about that. I walk around aimlessly until I see a familiar person floating around.

"Impuis?" I say and the figure turns around. She looked different. I look her up and down and she smiles.

"This is my hell form. I have one for hell, earth, and my comfortable one that you saw when we first met." She says and I nod. I look over her again and smile. She wore a dress that went to mid thigh. It was a black dress and the shackles on her waist were gone. Instead they was a thick light purple ribbon around her waist that had a bow on the back. The top half of her dress was an off shoulder short sleeve design. Her hair in a high pony tail and beads still in the curls. Two horns stuck out that were black and a silver tip. Her eyes green and she had a third eye in the middle. Her lips painted black as two fangs stick out. She still had shackles on her arms and wrists along with her neck.

"Now what can I get you beautiful?" She says and I giggle.

"I was wondering if you could get me a couple potions." I say bitting my lips and she smirks placing a finger on her temple and tapping it.

"Hm I don't know. Sounds like a lot... hmmmm ok!" She says and I jump in joy. A couple people stare at me as I jump in joy but who cares.

"But I'm on my way to get some ingredients so let's chat for a bit." She says and I nod. We take about two steps until we reach a building. She opens the door for me to go in and with her following behind.

"So what do you have to get here?" I ask and she shakes her head and grabs a straw basket.

"It's ok. You probably don't know how to read what my list even says." She says and hands me a list. I look it over and squint and the letters start to change and mold into english.

"Uhhh this is freaky but I can read it Impuis." I say and she shoots around. She takes the list and looks back at me beaming.

"Does the words kind of morph and change to your casual language?" She says excitedly and I nod hesitantly. She squeals slightly and gives me the list.

"That's a new power! I have the same one. I've never met anyone with the same one!" She says and smiles ear to ear. I smile and awkwardly chuckle. I read off the list as she grabs the items and we walk out.

"Now what potions do you need?" She says and I sigh.

"Impuis I need more of those boxes you gave me. You know the ones that had clothes." I say and she nods. We arrive at the castle in a flash and she stays quiet I assume she's thinking.

"Ok which ones and is there anything else?" She says and I nod. She walks me to the room again and I sit at the wooden table that was on the opposite side of the pot.

"So you have a book of demon powers. I want to see if there's any that I might have. I also need another cloak and a disguise potion if you have one." I say and she nods.

"I'm sorry if this is a lot." I say and she chuckles and hands me a couple of boxes.

"These are like the easiest things to make dear." She says and pinches my cheek. I love how random she can be. I look over at the boxes as Impuis makes the potions and read all of them.

Open my when you are to go to a ball. I am a dark fitting dress and am accustomed to any size big or small. Just wear underwear before you open me.

I'm for cold wether. I am here if something happens to your original clothes. Open me with bra and underwear on and I will be cozy and tightly wrapped around you.

I'm for battles and wars. I come for when you are in danger and need my assistance. Let me hear your battle cry and open me with only underwear on.

I am your quick hiding disguis as a human. If you are hiding from someone just put me on. I can change you hair eyes skin and body in a second along with clothes. Just take off underwear and bra.

I am one that is easy for you to fly in. I am made for when in heaven but I will not fit in that well as a clothing. Wear me when you want to fly. Wear underwear and a bra.

I am for when you want to go to hell and have nothing to wear. I am able to be easy on the wings too. Open me with underwear and bra.

"I'll take three of each please milady." I say and she chuckles. She turns around and hands me two more of each box. I smile and she hands me a couple more as they are all black boxes.

"Oh I also have some made just for you." She says and hands me two boxes I have three of these. I assume I told her I'm often late to things.

Open me when your in a hurry. I am clothes made for summer and fall. I will help you if you are being chased or just in a hurry. Wear bra and underwear.

Open me if you ever want to become invisible. Wear all clothes and put me on over.

"That's an invisible cloak I made. You said you wanted a cloak but why?" She says and I smile looking back down at the box.