Its a date!

Hey guys!!!! I want to say sorry for the short chapter this time but I'm on it!!! I didn't know what to do for this chapter since the others will have now action...

Also the book is ending soon so I hope you've enjoyed it up to here.!!!

"Goodnight Mikey." I say and yawn. Since impuis has John back me and Mikey decided to hide in the motel I rented and wait until the plan takes action.

"Night."

'Ok I think it's time Impuis.' I say and look around and suddenly I'm in front of a door. I open it slowly and see a tall black figure standing there. It's wings large and feathered. The moonlight hits them in a way that makes them almost white.

"I've missed you' it says in a low husky tone. My heart skips a beat and I slowly walk closer to it. I was about to reach my hand out and turn it around but I was stuck in place and I couldn't move a muscle. Suddenly a thick black cloud covered me and I was gone without a trace.

"I love you." The voice says and It sounded so familiar.

...

"Hmmm..." I say and wake up slowly. I feel a warm chest on my back and smile. Two arms are holding me tightly around the waist and when I look down I frown. I don't see the arms snaked with tattoos and I frown. I remember What happened last night and gasp as I turn to see Mikey sleeping where I assumed Lucifer was. I sigh and slowly get out of bed trying not to wake Mikey. I look at the clock and gasp.

"1:27pm!" I say and wake up Mikey. He wakes up with bed head and my hair in the same state drops messily on my head.

"Well How did you sleep?" He says and sits up. I blush hard at his bare chest before quickly turning around and running to my luggage to change. My mind racing if I missed the signal. For heavens sake Lucifer can change the time to whatever day he wants by the snap of his finger down there.

"Nows not the time. Now what time is it?" He says and looks at the clock. His mouth opens wide as he looks at it and back at me.

"It's 1:29pm! How did we sleep that late!" He says and jumps out of bed. I toss him a box and he opens it. He's engulfed in an outfit for easy flight in hell and it's a nice outfit. I open mine too and I'm engulfed in a dress that stops at about right at my mid thigh and is strapless so my wings can flap.

"Ok let's go." I say and hold his hand. I wish to be back in hell and I can feel us start to to fade. We close our eyes and the warmth takes over. I feel light and fuzzy and I open my eyes to look around the same old hell. I reach into my pouch to pull out my cape and put it on.

"Why did you put on that cape?" Mikey says and I cup the pendant.

"This tells me how Red is feeling when I'm not around." I say and he tilts his head.

"Who's Red? Another friend?" He says and I smile shaking my head. My heart racing at the thought of him. His smirk and the way he spoke ringing in my memories.

"No. That's the nickname for Lucifer." I say and he bounced his head in an understanding way. We walk to a bakery and plop down at a cute little table. The table old and made of a wired metal that seemed to be a dark purple losing its color.

"So what's on the agenda today milady?" He says and I laugh. I think for a second of what to do since I haven't missed the plan yet.

"Well I plan to speak with Red at around night fall and speak with him about his question he asked me before I left." I say and look down.

"What did he ask you?" He says and I shake my head before looking back up at him. I look at his concerned eyes before looking at him reassured.

"Doesn't matter. Just know it's the reason why I went to heaven." I say and nod. I take out a couple cakes from my pouch as we munch on them. I munch on mostly smoke bombs and Mikey noticed. He looks at me for a while before he musters the courage to ask.

"Why do you keep east so many of those? Do you not like the others?" He says and I shake my head.

"No. It's his favorite and they remind me of him." I say and pop a cake in my mouth. The air around us grows thick and silent as I try to break it. Something about Mikey has been off since we sat down yet I don't know why.

"Hey how about the bitter ball challenge again?" I say and he smiles looking at me. The last time we tried it flashes in my mind and I laugh to myself as I take two out of my bag.

"What do I get if I win?" He says and I tap my chin playfully before answering. Thinking of something is harder than before for an odd reason.

"What would you like?" I say and he smirks. Something behind that smirk gives me an uneasy feeling to my stomach.

"A date with the fair maiden." He says and I chuckle. The uneasiness still there but his joke making the tension less as thick as before.

"Fine but if I win you have to eat two bitter balls and swallow them." I say and he laughs. A hint of nervousness in it but he shrugs it off.

"Deal but I have to tell you I might win." He says and I scoff. There's a slight hint of shyness in it and I find myself thinking he will win this time.

"You're on." I say and we both take a bitter ball. Mine was hot and burning my mouth. It wasn't spicy but just hot. I spit it out and Mikey spits his out right after.

"I win. Now about that date you promised." He says and laughs as I guzzled some water. I groan as he laughs at me and stands up. He outstretched a hand and I take it as I stand up.

"It's not a date Mikey. I'm dating Red remember that." I say and he frowns as he sighs. He seems to understand it and let's go if my hand.

"So what do you plan on us to do for this evening? We have about..." I trail off as I look at the clock. The time is still early. "About six hours." I say and he thinks. I have the plan at night fall and it seems still bright out. He taps his chin playfully before he shrugs.

"How about we just walk around. If I'm going to stay here I'd like to get to know the town." He says and I sigh. Come to think if it I haven't actually gone to walk around this place. I'll normally just have a destination or have someone guide me to a place.

"Sure. I haven't even been able to just look around myself either." I say and he smiles. We begin to walk around looking at all the places and laugh as we make jokes. Most of the places were friendly little shops. Others where neighborhoods with nice houses for hell and others were just plane buildings. A lot like earth yet... off. I loved it none the less. We decided to sit down at a coffee shop and hang for a little bit. Even the coffee names were ridiculous yet funny.

"Oh!" Mikey says and smiles.