The 70ft giant

"Stop!" Impuis says as she tries to hold me back from taking flight. Tears drenched my cheeks and my hollers echoing through the warehouse as I try to free myself.

   "Let me the fuck go!" I say and impuis holds me tighter. I soon loose my energy and let my body fall limp.

"Just calm down. They're probably in the shelter right now." Impuis says and I scream a cry of agony. My wings soar and throbbing with pain. My throat and lungs tired of my wails as I silence my lips.

   "Just let me look for them. That's all I ask." I say and impuis spins me around. She moves a couple strands from my face and looks me in my teary eyes.

"I can't. Lucifer instructed me to keep you here and safe. She says and I look down disappointed. She grabs me tighter and gives me a hug but I can feel my anger build up. I push her off of me and stand up walking into the back of the warehouse. "Im sorry." She says and she looks down at her lap frustrated.

Once I know I'm out of sight I ran into one of the tents holding patients and I open a cabinet and take a couple kits of cotton pads and morphine pills. I turn into my demon form and walk out of there and look for an escape route. Suddenly I hear my name being called and I doin my head to look at the source.

"Hey wait up." Impuis says and runs up to me with concerned eyes.

"Yes impuis?" I say In a calm voice she she frowns.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry. I know you've become really attached to those kids but if you think about it even if they where hurt that's the worst that could happen. They're already dead." She says and chuckles slightly. I chuckle slightly too playing along and I sigh.

"I guess you're right. I was being a little paranoid earlier and I'm really sorry impuis." I say and bring her in for a hug. She hugs me back tightly and smiles.

"I also have this to give you. It's for your wings." She says and hands me a needle.

"Why didn't I get it earlier with the other shots?" I say and she spins me around.

"Because you have to take this needles at specific times. The first one is to numb and let the wings heal on their one. This last one is to boost the energy of your healing process once you body gets tired." She says and I nod. I can feel the liquid ooze in me and I stretch my back out. "Give it one minute and you should feel a difference." She says and I nod.

"Thank you impuis. I don't know what I'd do without you." I say and she smiles. She hands me another mask and looks me up and down as if somethings wrong.

"What?" I say and she sighs. She grabs me by my wrist and pulls me behind a curtain. I sit down on it and she rummages through the cabinet until she spots a box and hands it to me.

"It's a new box I made for these occasions. It just puts you in a new warrior suit I made." She says and I look at her puzzled. She smirks and gives me a doubtful look. "You really thought I didn't know? I know you too well to know that you won't give up on the first try." She says and I bite my lip looking away.

"Sorry." I say and she laughs.

"You can't hide much from me. Especially when it comes to you." She says and I nod. "Now go get them. Mikey has become nearly 70 feet tall. Almost half the size of our castle." She says and I take a small nod before opening the box. It engulfed me and I look down excited to see what it may look like.