Milady

"Hey there little demons!" I say and take out two treats I had gotten from heaven from them. They look at it with amazement and plop them in their mouths.

   "How did you get those from heaven?" Mikey says over my shoulder and I placed a finger over my lips and smile.

   "Are you two ever going to get over your obsession with treats?" I say and they melt into a smile while they eat the treat.

   "Never!" They say at the same time laughing. I look at their clothes and slightly frown. They're outfits seemed to be worn out and damaged slightly.

   "What happened to you clothes?" I say and they look down then back up at me awkwardly.

   "Well you see... we had been eating treats when they announced that we had to get outfits for the ball so we weren't paying attention." Atstaroth says and scratches the back of his head.

   "So we got ours last when it was about sun set and this is all they had left for us." Lily continued and I giggle slightly and look at them both.

   "Would you like to have better outfits than?" I say and their eyes beam and they nod vigorously. I tap my gem for good luck and speak.

   "Gem do you think you could fix up these outfits for these children if it's not too much to ask for... please!" I say and the gem softly glows.

   Of course. Would you like them to have new outfits or would you like it to look new and up to style. The gem says and I look at the kids outfits. They didn't look like they would be half bad if they were sewn. The little girl had the top half fit nicely to her waist with off shoulder sleeves that went down to her elbows and had some cuts and tears on it. The bottom half was nice and glowing with a couple of holes. The boys pants were torn and a little bit of stains on the pants. The chest area was torn in a straight line and it didn't fit him that well.

   "I'll have it sewn and a little bit cleaner." I say and suddenly a couple of lanky spiders appear with skeleton faces on there behind and they crawl from my arms over to the kids. They hesitate for a second before I walk to their sides and hand them a heaven treat. In a matter of seconds their outfits are fixed and the clothes even changed a little. The spiders used their legs as needles and webs as thread. They made beautiful frills and decor on the little girl and handsome stitching on Astaroth both beautiful and handsome as they look themselves over.. Suddenly they all disappeared into tiny clouds of black smoke.

   "Thank you!" Astaroth says. They both run up to me and hug me as the girl looks up at me with a smile.

   "You remind me of my mom when I was alive." She says and my heart warm up and breaks as they run off showing the kids their new clothes. I smile and a hand is placed on my shoulder.

   "Care to dance milady?" Mikey says and I laugh as he takes my hand and takes me to the dance floor. Three other couple appear around us forming a triangle around us and we dance. Mikey leads the way on the floor as the couple circle around us.

   "I didn't know you knew how to dance sir." I say and he laughs as he looks at me with a smile.

   "I thought I told you not to call me that." He says and I smile. We dance and I can feel Mikey about to twirl me. He raises a hand and I begin to spin. He spins me around him in a complete circle until I'm back around and he placed me in his chest as I'm a little dizzy.

   "Sorry. The other people did it so I did." He says and I breath a laugh.

   "It's ok Mikey I'm not mad." I say and the dance ends. He walks me to a late window where I look outside to see beautiful black roses beam against the blue moon. Mikey comes back with two drinks and I look at him.

   "It's red wine don't worry. I'm not going to poison you." He says and rolls his eyes sarcastically as he takes a sip. I take a sip of mine too and smile at the sweet yet bitter drink. A hand is suddenly placed on my shoulder and I look at Mikey who is frowning slightly. I turn around to see my masked devil smirking down at me and holds out a hand.

   "May I have this dance my love?" He says and I smile. I look over at Mikey who is smiling back at me and takes my glass.

   "Go. I'll watch your drinks." He says and I nod. Red takes me to the dance floor and all eyes are on us. The music starts and he leads the dance. It was like a dream as he dance to the soft tempo. L moves his hands to my waist and looks at me with beaming silver eyes.

   "Get ready." He says and I smile putting my hands on his shoulders. He lifts my up above his head and I open my wings elegantly as people swoon over them. I smile and Lucifer places me back down with a smile.

   "Did I tell you I love you?" He says and I roll my eyes smirking.

   "Yes Lucifer. You already told me. If not I don't think I could be your queen." I say and he breathes a chuckle.

   We stare into each others eyes as I know my silver eyes are reflecting the same color as his silver ones. It's like staring into a beautiful full moon when I look at his. As the music stops we stop dancing and look into each other's eyes as if in a trance. We see people stare and I look down biting my lip.

   "Thanks for the lovely dance L." I say and he smirks looking down at me.

   "The pleasures all mine." He says and I walk off back to Mikey. I stop once I see Mikey talking to a lady and smile. I hope this is the one for him. As I think that the lady looks over at me and her brows furrow. She looks back at Mikey  and says something before walking off. I walk over and tap him on the shoulder.

"Who was that? your lady friend?" I say and snicker. Mikey turns around with a his brows furrowed and his arms crossed.

   "What's wrong Mikey?" I say and he scoffs at me before answering.

   "How do you live with yourself being like this?" He says and my eyes grow two times it's size. My mouth opened a jar as my heart drops and shatters.

   "What do you mean Mik-" I was cut off by him grabbing my arm and dragging me out the room. He drags me to the hall and his eyes glow purple as he looks back at me. This isn't a joke, he's serious.

   "Don't you fucking lie to me." He says in a low tone and I gasp as he cursed at me for something I don't even know that he did.