Impuis!

"Lucifer..." I say and slightly open my eyes. I look to my side and see his back facing me. His broad back that I've already grown attached to.

"Red...wake up..." I say and turn him on his back. He snores peacefully as I try to wake him up. I sit up on top of him and tap his face.

"What?" He says in a groggy tone.

"Red do you even need to sleep?" I say and he wipes one eye with a smirk on his lips. He sits up and stares down at me.

"Well no but it's nice to just relax your body. It also gives me more stamina if I need it and don't call me Red." He says and levitates me off his lap. He stands up and changes into a pair of jeans and red V-neck.

"I have to go but I'll be back later just tap bases and I'll come." He says and I nod. He flashes out and I get ready for school. I change into a white sweater that has green on one sleeve and pink on the other and the middle has my name in a pastel purple. I pair it with white shoes and tuck my thin sweater into my shorts.

...

"So not excited to see Nikolai right now..." I say and drag my feet into class. I walk up the stairs and sit a little higher up hoping Nik won't see me. He scans the room when he walks in and I duck my head. He spots me and comes up the stairs with a smirk on his face. I mentally roll my eyes and place a fake smile on my lips.

"Hi babe." He says and sits next to me. I sniff him and smell hits of perfume on him.

"Hi Nik... why do you smell like perfume?" I say and he freezes. His eyes dart back and forth between mine hesitantly before he answers.

"Oh, well you see these girls were spraying perfume and they accidentally sprayed me when I walked by." He says and looks away from me nervously. Maybe he just feels awkward knowing he smells like a girl.

"Ok..." I say and he smiles and wraps an arm around my waist. He plays with my hair by twirling it in his finger as he pecks me on the cheek.

"Babe stop I'm trying to focus." I say as he tickles my side. He chuckles and I giggle softly as he continued. He stops when he sees I'm about to die of laughter and I smile at him softly. Nik twirls his finger around my curls as I write down notes. I look down at my necklace and hold it in my hands for a little bit.

"Hey babe how come you always keep that necklace with you?" He says and points to the wing necklace. I blush and try to think of something that won't make him upset.

"Oh I got it at a gypsy shop. They said i should wear it so I know my special someone is near." I say and think of L. Nik smiles softly and nods before he pecks my cheek and starts taking notes. The rest of the class time went by fast and we left class early.

"Hey babe I'll see you later I love you." Nik says as he walks off towards his car and I walk to mine. I walk towards my car until I notice a pale soft purple with a swirl of red glow coming from my necklace. I pick it up off my chest and gasp.

"Lucifer?" I say and walk towards my car but the glow only becomes more faint. I walk in the opposite direction and the glow becomes stronger. I walk aimlessly around until The light is the brightest around an alleyway.

"Lucifer?" I say and I hear no response. I go to take another step when a pair of arms grabs me and pulls me back from the alley.

"Get off of me!" I yell and I look down at the hands that are covered in tattoos.