Spell book

Hey if you stay tuned I have a small surprise for y'all in the authors note down below😋

   "What now?" Mikey says. I look up at him shaking my head.

   "You need to leave. Red is going to be here soon..." I say and hug my knees to my chest. He looks at me hesitantly. "Just go Mikey." I say and he walks off flying out the window. A couple seconds pass before there's a knock on the door and I place the blanket over me.

"Come in." I say softly and he walks in. His hair ruffled slightly from him running a hand through it he looks around the room until he spots me. His eyes went from an orange to a purple and I could tell something was wrong. He placed his hands in his pockets and walks over sitting at the door of the bed and I crawl over to sit next to him.

"What's wrong Lucifer?" I say and he placed his hands on his lap and out of now where a black smog appears quickly dispersing and a book appears right in his hands. A tiny thick handbook that had one closed eye on it and the other one sewn shut. It's rustic color made me think it had not been handled in a long time.

"This book knows everything and tells everything that goes on in my kingdom. From my death to this forbidden hell to you being the pure one. This eye is opened to see and tell what has happened in hell while you are alive. The other one must never be opened." He says and hands me the small book. I look down at it confused and he sighs.

"Why did you give this to me?" I say and he scratches the back of his neck. I go to open it but see it's locked and he stands up.

   "I needed to bring something up with you but I haven't been able to tell you. It's about your friend you brought from upstairs." He says in a slightly irritated way and I frown. I swear this man gets more jealous than me.

   "What about him?" I say and told my arms. He rolls his eyes and groans.

   "I'm not fucking jealous. Have you not noticed anything off about him? Maybe his attitude or his eyes?" He says and I sit there dumbfounded. How'd he know about that? Has he been stalking me this whole time or Mikey?

   "No I haven't been stalking you two only the one time you threw your ice cream at my shadow. This is my kingdom you assume I wouldn't know what the hell is going on?" He says and arches an eyebrow. I bite my lip holding back what I wanted to say and look down at the book. "Ask the book a question and if the question is possible it shall open its eye and tell you." He says and nods for me to ask. I take a deep breath in as my thoughts run wild and my heart beats out of my chest.

   "Magic book o-" I'm cut off by Lucifer's groan and I glare at him.

   "It's not a fucking magic mirror." He says under his breath and I roll my eyes looking back down at the book.

   "Why does Mikey's eyes flicker black?" I say and the eye opens. It's pupil dark and empty and the iris was a shade of honey green. Puffy veins bulged before it landed on me and speaks.

   "When a demon of uncertainty is bestowed upon the king and ne'er accepted they shall become corrupted. Destruction and chaos oozing from its temples shall bring hell to its knees." It says in a deep ogre like voice. The eye closes and I look at it fearful. My hands shaking slightly and I find it suffocating to breath. I drop the book with trembling fingers and Lucifer gets on one knee holding my hands.

   "What does that mean?" I say and he looks away from my eyes. Something in that action sends me over and I burst into tears. "What's going to happen to Mikey?" I say and he stands me on my feet and embraces me in my arms.

   "It means Mikey is unstable. The longer we let him stay this way the worse he gets until he loses control." He says in a dark voice and I bite my lip stoping my chin from quivering.

   "What do we have to do them?" I say and he gives me a tight squeeze.

   "We have to find him. Once we do we'll have to catch him off guard and burn his soul." He says and I feel my heart sink to the floor. My ears ringing and they slowly burn up. Lucifer pushes me off of him slowly and gently looking into I assume empty black eyes right now. He catches me back with him calling my name and I look up at him terrorized.

   "W-What? Burn his...souls...?" I say and look back down at his chest. He wipes the tears away and I shook my head back and fourth like a toddler with a temper tantrum.

   "Why do we have to? Can't we let him stay and just keep him contained!" I say and Lucifer retracts his hand folding his arms over his chest.

   "Did you not just hear the book! We have to stop him before he brings us down. What do you think you could stop him with? Just think rationally without emotion this time!" He says and I look at him disgusted.

"Don't you ever think with your emotions Lucifer!" I say and he looks at me ready to burst into anger.

"No! Not once have I actually thought about emotions but maybe you should try it!" He yells and I bite my tongue. Tears flowing down my cheeks and I can feel my throat tighten up and ache. He looks at me furiously and I look away from his gaze to spot the book. I quickly pick it up and part my lips softly.

"How can I destroy the demon without vanquishing his soul." I say and the eye opens up.

"The Blood Moon Bottle. A small glass bottle can trap any soul or entity for years to come as long as the entity is control when the bottle is opened."

"It has been stolen many years ago. Hidden somewhere in the realm of hell only one person whom knows where it has been placed." It says in its rustic goblin like voice. I quickly ask my next question without pause and choke on my words.

"Where is it now and who has it?" I say nervously. My mind bounces in my head like a ball bounces up and down.

"That shall be secret until my second eye is unlocked." It says and my heart sinks. This happened long before I came here to the point I may never find it.

"How do I open it!" I say frantic thinking Mikey may be out there now slowly losing himself. My knees shake ever so slightly and I feeling my breathing shorten to small pants.

"My key shall open it. Only one person beholds it in thy chamber of misfits. The pure on of prophecy is the only one worthy enough to find it." He says and I freeze. My tongue caught in my throat as I become more frustrated than I ever was before and throw the book at the wall. Lucifer catches it before it hits and looks back at me with a furious look. I break down in frustrated tears and hug my knees to my chest. His face instantly drops and his eyes fill with sorrow and pity.

   "It's okay. I-" He says soothingly but I cut him off with a grunt.

   "I don't know what that means Red! Is there another Pure one of the Prophecy you're not telling me of? Are you cheating on me!" I say and he sighs. He flicks his wrist in the air as he snaps and a book appears in his hand. A think rustic book with a rose iron colored edge. The center had one letter 'P'. It was simple but very intriguing.

   "There's something I haven't told you yet. It lays in here with the rest of the truth." He says and holds the book tightly as if he let it go as if it would break if he did.

   "What is it?" I say and stand up tapping them P but he takes the book out of my grasp. He slouches his shoulders and closes his eyes.

   "Before I tell you i had a reason why I never told you all this... Impuis knee I would find you again and when I did I wasn't suppose to reveal everything at once to you." He goes on and sits me down on the bed again right next to him. I look at him genuinely confused and baffled.

   "Lucifer what's going on?" Is all I could let my tongue speak from the millions of thoughts running through my head like a race.

   "Impuis didn't want me to tell you so I didn't scare you off." Is all he said and held my hand to speak the next line that lost me completely.

   "The first pure one of the prophecy died thousands of years ago."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey y'all I'm sorry I haven't posted but I got a surprise for youuuuuu

I'm planning on publishing the rest of the chapters by the end of the day except the very last chapter

-Malalala🥰